Kraton Official K8S Available Hop-ups Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously! April now... 🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 123180
That no indication at all. They'll just keep on pushing it back just like the 6s case & one day it'll pop up 2 yrs down the line :cry: I'll probably go through 10 cases & a half dozen internals by then.

Seriously! April now... 🤬🤬🤬

View attachment 123180
bbb.jpg

Moving in the right direction

Anyone have any success finding beadlock wheels that actually fit the Kraton 8 cell?
Also looking for recommendations on street tires!
I did a search for beadlocks and no help

I'd like some paddles (preferably pre-glued/mounted so I don't screw it up)

Cripes...I can't find it. Do you have the link handy :oops:
Can you PM me? I'm asking $85, free shipping. I may have marked it sold, but I still have the chassis and wrap for sale.

Anyone have any success finding beadlock wheels that actually fit the Kraton 8 cell?
Also looking for recommendations on street tires!
I did a search for beadlocks and no help
I have seen guys use the HPI Baja wheels and tires. I know they have street tires

This is a 8s upgrade thread ? Just to make it simple , what's the best shocks upgrade for Kraton 8s , I'm talking compleat shocks you purchase , not some time consuming experiment , I've been looking at a few can't find what I'm looking for

Hey deos anybody know anything about the 980kv 8 pole motor that primal rc sells? There are no specs listed on there site and I emailed them and I got oh I think it will work with the K8 exb instead of a spec sheet. 8 poles in the question the more poles the less the rpm which might be bad. Any input would be good.
This is a 8s upgrade thread ? Just to make it simple , what's the best shocks upgrade for Kraton 8s , I'm talking compleat shocks you purchase , not some time consuming experiment , I've been looking at a few can't find what I'm looking for
Thread is thread guy you don't control the parameters.
I don't mind buying the front and rear but I don't think is needed.

I like to see aluminum center transmission housing.
Gpm makes the housing.

Are my 👀 deceiving me...?
Hopefully my orders from October will arrive soon. 🤞
I'm hoping those of us with those metal diffs and stuff on pre/backorder will get them sent out; not holding my breathe though as some other things I have on backorder with them went 'in stock' this week on Monday and Tuesday then back to 'out of stock' Wednesday but no shipping notice for me.

Does Horizon do partial shipments or wait until everything you have on backorder is in stock?

Edit: Looks like I was just unlucky on the other stuff. Got shipping notification on the metal diffs!

Last edited:
@Armarookie43 .. I would replace them with stock ones from Jenny's then with the new ones just sleeve them with carbon fibre hollow tube, that should stop them from bending..!! 😉 ( make sure you get carbon tube that is roll wrapped though ) I get mine on Ebay, so I'm sure you must be able to find a seller in the states that sells it..👍🏼

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...rear-arrma-1-5-ara5208?variant=39273576431670

or

https://jennysrc.com/collections/kr...ear-arrma-1-5-ar110002?variant=31625729671222

Or even better solution, M2C chassis..!! 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back