Thread starter #1

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast
Obviously rc cars aren't our only cars, let's see some pics of your 1:1s.

This is my Redfire Metallic 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71 it runs on corn.
Currently I have the Airraid modular intake tube, straight pipes and the 3rd and 4th gear delete mod.........
The day I picked it up from the dealership.
10849847_961015650592692_5630753814783783038_n (1).jpg

Airraid modular intake tube.

Tinted tails and before I debadged it.

Last edited:

bicketybam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton, Senton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
I'll have to take pictures of my 2018 F-150 Lariat with the 3.6 EcoBoost. But my all time favorite was my 2007 Corvette Z06. Had an intake and a tune. Put down 475 rwhp. I took it to the strip and ran an 11.7 at 124 mph. My first pass ever with any car. Car was a monster. Had it for 6 1/2 years. Miss it every day.

Thread starter #6

slick2500

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Outcast
I'll have to take pictures of my 2018 F-150 Lariat with the 3.6 EcoBoost. But my all time favorite was my 2007 Corvette Z06. Had an intake and a tune. Put down 475 rwhp. I took it to the strip and ran an 11.7 at 124 mph. My first pass ever with any car. Car was a monster. Had it for 6 1/2 years. Miss it every day.
I would love a Z06.

bicketybam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
I would love a Z06.
I traded it in for a factory ordered 2013 Mustang GT premium. In all fairness the Mustang was the nicest Munstang I've ever owned and it was pretty quick (429 hp, track package). Interior was really nice and had a great sound system. But at the end of the day my Corvette would have beat the paint off it in every performance aspect. I traded the Mustang in for the F-150. I also owned a pretty heavily modified 2006 Subaru STi. Fun to drive in short bursts but just awful to drive long term, lol.

joostin420

Arrma RC's
Fazon, Kraton, Outcast, Senton
MY16 Subaru wrx limited, kicker audio, sti sts
MY18 Toyota Tacoma TRD double cab, long bed, premium, jbl audio, tech
13A7C548-E2C1-4133-8C4C-1B952B38DAB0.jpeg

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
2013 Chrysler 300C RWD 5.7L

For the previous 14 years, I had always bought a mercury grand marquis. I've had 4 of those. I'd get a "new" one every time I paid it off, then my wife would have it until I got the next one. They stopped making them, since I still wanted a v8 and comfort, it was this, or a caddy. This has been a fun car and will be hard to give up the power when you mash the go lever.

These were the last 2 MGM's I had:

The white one was replaced with the 300c, the grey one is what my wife drives now.

Out of all 4 or 5 of the MGM's I had, the 98 was my favorite:

It rode a lot nicer than the newer ones and was generally quieter inside.

bicketybam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
This was my Z06. Some people gave me shit for the yellow, but I was a big Corvette Racing fan.

FB_IMG_1539381428046.jpg
FB_IMG_1539381406062.jpg
FB_IMG_1539381418859.jpg

I traded it in for a 2013 Mustang GT

FB_IMG_1539381478133.jpg

This is my Vette and my STi. I owned them both had the same time. I needed a winter car, lol.

FB_IMG_1539381540484.jpg

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
This was my Z06. Some people gave me shit for the yellow, but I was a big Corvette Racing fan.
We all like what we like. Yellow looks good on a sports car. Not so much on a minivan. lol!

A guy I worked with quite a few years back when the current type/style of mustang came out ordered one that was, as best as I can describe, like a hard powder blue. Man that looked awful to me, but he loved it. Was just so much of that blue, like twitter blue. I tend to like the look of darker colors, like cobalt, dark blue, maroon or even black. But the darker they are, the harder they are to keep clean. I had a black car once... never again.

bicketybam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
We all like what we like. Yellow looks good on a sports car. Not so much on a minivan. lol!

A guy I worked with quite a few years back when the current type/style of mustang came out ordered one that was, as best as I can describe, like a hard powder blue. Man that looked awful to me, but he loved it. Was just so much of that blue, like twitter blue. I tend to like the look of darker colors, like cobalt, dark blue, maroon or even black. But the darker they are, the harder they are to keep clean. I had a black car once... never again.
That blue is a classic blue for the Mustang. I think it’s called Grabber Blue. I hate it. I loved the color of blue on mine. I had a black 1984 and a black 2000 Mustang GT convertible. You are right about keeping them clean. Of course the F-150 I just bought is black, but man it looks sharp when it’s clean!

olds97_lss

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
That blue is a classic blue for the Mustang. I think it’s called Grabber Blue. I hate it. I loved the color of blue on mine. I had a black 1984 and a black 2000 Mustang GT convertible. You are right about keeping them clean. Of course the F-150 I just bought is black, but man it looks sharp when it’s clean!
Yep, that's the color. It's hideous!

WTF MIKE

Arrma RC's
Outcast