Officially licensed bodies on Arrmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rip King MC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I have always Arrma to have some officially licensed bodies on some of their rigs, and now that PL is a part of Horizon, too, it seems like the perfect opportunity. Imagine a Mojave with a trophy style classic ford body :love:.I would personally love to see a Senton with a two door ‘19 F-250 bod. What do you think would be the best real car body on an Arrma?

I have always Arrma to have some officially licensed bodies on some of their rigs, and now that PL is a part of Horizon, too, it seems like the perfect opportunity. Imagine a Mojave with a trophy style classic ford body :love:.I would personally love to see a Senton with a two door ‘19 F-250 bod. What do you think would be the best real car body on an Arrma?
PUT A EARLY CHEVY PU BODY ON IT MAN.
PUT A EARLY CHEVY PU BODY ON IT MAN
SAME O SAME O.
A 1/7 scale C7 or C8 Corvette on their Infraction/limitless/Felony chassis.
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN./

Jason said more than once, No Licensed Bodys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back