Officials sound alarm over rise of lithium ion batteries.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purposefully overcharged that bike for two hours as well as initially removing its "safety features".

50% gaslighting
50% legit due to retarded people that unfortunately live among us.
Exactly. The only thing I have close to that are my kid's cheapie hover boards....and I make sure they are always unplugged unless they are going to ride em that day.

And they are in the garage, way far away from my RCs, so my babies are safe (the RCs, not the kids). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Heck, I don't even like having my phone or phone batteries/chargers plugged in overnight.

Exactly. The only thing I have close to that are my kid's cheapie hover boards....and I make sure they are always unplugged unless they are going to ride em that day.

And they are in the garage, way far away from my RCs, so my babies are safe (the RCs, not the kids). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Heck, I don't even like having my phone or phone batteries/chargers plugged in overnight.
My phone has a feature that only allows it to charge to 85%.

I firmly beleive proper design and good quality control aids to minimize disaster.... Major brand names seem to source high quality batteries and build in good protection circuits.

Coworkers Tesla Model S has over 200k miles on it now. Original batteries and drivetrain. That is alot of cycles! Alot of fast charging as well.

I think it is turning into some experiment to see how far the dang thing will go.

Hydrogen cars seem interesting too.

Last edited:
EV cars are a ticking time bomb
Purposefully overcharged that bike for two hours as well as initially removing its "safety features".

50% gaslighting
50% legit due to retarded people that unfortunately live among us.
The mainstream media gaslight 24/24 7/7
When designing something you should consider people dumb as a box of rocks. But tell that to chinesse manufacturers. We do not regulate what they make while we crush local bussinesses with insane regulations taxes and more
I firmly beleive proper design and good quality control aids to minimize disaster.... Major brand names seem to source high quality batteries and build in good protection circuits.

Coworkers Tesla Model S has over 200k on it now. Original batteries and drivetrain. That is alot of cycles! Alot of fast charging as well.

I think it is turning into some experiment to see how far the dang thing will go.
Imagine something goes wrong and every EV that charges from a super charger blows up. Imagine that when every single car is electric. We are lead by stupid people who believe they are smart and better than any of us. Thats the most dangerous kind of living being to be lead by..

Last edited:
EV cars are a ticking time bomb

The mainstream media gaslight 24/24 7/7
When designing something you should consider people dumb as a box of rocks. But tell that to chinesse manufacturers. We do not regulate what they make while we crush local bussinesses with insane regulations taxes and more

Imagine something goes wrong and every EV that charges from a super charger blows up. Imagine that when every single car is electric. We are lead by stupid people who believe they are smart and better than any of us. Thats the most dangerous kind of living being to be lead by..
Yes sir! Control the grid, control population. Iā€™m actually surprised nbc did this story.

1676765394613.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back