Oh bams........where art thou??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want a gyro to work as it will make speed runs so much easier, but anything over 15% on the Radiolink or YeahRacing gyros I own and the vibrations of the motor make the thing wobble the steering back and forth. Anything below 15% and you don’t get any noticeable correction.
I believe they mentioned they put the 8S system into their Infraction so I would assume they used the 6100AT receiver in it which has a gyro - I doubt they would have used anything else outside of the HH brand portfolio

I believe they mentioned they put the 8S system into their Infraction so I would assume they used the 6100AT receiver in it which has a gyro - I doubt they would have used anything else outside of the HH brand portfolio
That’s what I’m running right now.

interesting - how did you install the 6100AT - don't use servo tape with those they apparently need to be installed with solid double-sided tape so they are rigid and not able to wiggle
Double sided tape. I’m wondering if that’s causing my extreme wiggles ?

Double sided tape. I’m wondering if that’s causing my extreme wiggles ?
The avc is extremely touchy in my losi tt. I can’t run it over 30%with out it getting squirrelly. And it’s mounted firm

The avc is extremely touchy in my losi tt. I can’t run it over 30%with out it getting squirrelly. And it’s mounted firm
Good to know. I’ll adjust to like 10% and take it from there.

If you mess around with the AVC settings as well as the streering expo, you can get your truck to haul ass in a straight line without issue. This is with the Spektrum AVC. I can't speak to the other systems out there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back