Limitless Oh, Boy......I Went And Did It!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drjim

Old And In The Way!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Senton 6s
The LHS is closing their store, and they're having a blow-out sale. I went in there today to get a cheapie 4WD "Monster Truck" for my grandson's upcoming birthday, and saw they had three of these left.

At 50% off!

I cracked a joke with the guy that if he'd sell me two for $375 I'd take them. He pondered a bit, and said "Yeah, I can do that....."

So now I own TWO of these:

DSC_1808.JPG

The second one is still in my Jeep. My Sweet Little Wife said "DO IT!", but I think she meant to just buy just ONE.

The LHS is closing their store, and they're having a blow-out sale. I went in there today to get a cheapie 4WD "Monster Truck" for my grandson's upcoming birthday, and saw they had three of these left.

At 50% off!

I cracked a joke with the guy that if he'd sell me two for $375 I'd take them. He pondered a bit, and said "Yeah, I can do that....."

So now I own TWO of these:

View attachment 60996

The second one is still in my Jeep. My Sweet Little Wife said "DO IT!", but I think she meant to just buy just ONE.
Good deal definitely. What’s the website

Hmmmm....kind of like Schrodinger's Cat,

Does my husband have one, or two of these??
poop... buy up motors and esc and a few parts and resale Make your money back for everything 25% mark up cause we know you gotten for 50% off win win for all of us..

Some of the stuff is still at 25% off, but batteries, motors, and esc units looked pretty picked over.

I should have jumped on this and hit the store right away, BUUUUUT.....I wasn't thinking of making any money on deal.

Honestly, I still don't know enough about the individual items (motor, esc, etc) to determine if I want to buy it to flip or not.

I'll keep going back until the end of the month and see how prices drop.

Last edited:
Hmmmm....kind of like Schrodinger's Cat,

Does my husband have one, or two of these??

Some of the stuff is still at 25% off, but batteries, motors, and esc units looked pretty picked over.

I should have jumped on this and hit the store right away, BUUUUUT.....I wasn't thinking of making any money on deal.

Honestly, I still don't know enough about the individual items (motor, esc, etc) to determine if I want to buy it to flip or not.

I'll keep going back until the end of the month and see how prices drop.

Might be some more cool stuff. I like the look of the black 72 Chevy Vaterra truck but needs a brushless upgrade. I've seen this truck at HT stores going cheap when they decide it's time to shut it down.

Dang!! Great deal! I would've even drove up there from Denver for that deal!!! Bummer for the store though, :( Once you get them up and running, I have an Infraction we can do some racing!! ? ?
Have a good one, @drjim !!!

That third one still available!!??? :woot: ?

Dang!! Great deal! I would've even drove up there from Denver for that deal!!! Bummer for the store though, :( Once you get them up and running, I have an Infraction we can do some racing!! ? ?
Have a good one, @drjim !!!

That third one still available!!??? :woot: ?

AFAIK they still have the third Limitless I saw. And they had Granites, Kratons, most of the Arrma line, and some big Traxxas rigs.

And they had a lot of clear and painted bodies hanging on the wall.

There was a HUGE box of HPI/Losi/AE bagged parts, like suspension arms, chassis parts, and things I didn't recognize. Looks like they took all the parts hanging on the display hooks, and dumped them into a couple of big boxes. It would take hours to go through them.

Nothing but weird colors of paint left, and most of the CA glue is gone.

Would you be able to get me one? Asking for a friend lol! Cash ready to send. Private message sent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back