Oh Boy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatDrewGuy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Voltage
All my electronics are here. Lots of soldering to do! Still waiting on a few custom parts, but now that winter has set in in the upper midwest, it's not going to see the streets till spring anyway. Should be my sweetest build to date when she's done!

IMG_5198.jpg

Nice motor and cap pack :cool: I love my tp 4070cm 2200kv :love:

What are you planning to run for gearing? I used the original esc plate with wire guide to mount the cap pack.

Nice motor and cap pack :cool: I love my tp 4070cm 2200kv :love:

What are you planning to run for gearing? I used the original esc plate with wire guide to mount the cap pack.

Planning on running a 31 tooth pinion, on a 34 tooth spur. They fit up quite nicely on the spool already. Going to see what kind of speed I can pull out of that! (y)

this is going in a kraton? I am running 20/50 pinion/spur instead of a spool. I went with thicker diff oil in the center with 200k (60/200/30k), but I may change to 500k in the center like my senton build during maintenance over the winter.

Well it’s a Kraton chassis. Typhon suspension, arms, and body. Went 1mil weight in front and rear diffs. It’s only going to go straight, with the exception of turning around. Looking for 150 mph. Not right away though. Slowly testing it to get there.

I figured it was a Kraton chassis; I looked at putting my spare 2200kv in my senton build, but it was definitely too long of a can :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back