Kraton Oh snap NOT AGAIN!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 bucks for a new plastic chassis, no biggie. The HR piece sucks, but stock parts are adequate and probably wouldn't have broken. upgrade hubs are wasted bling money from the get go in most cases. Only car I found them necessary was my Merv set up for on-road speed with 1/10 system, any plastic versions were just too sloppy to keep it straight at high speed.

Dude I’m so familiar with this exact break. Happens when you slam into something usually head on or close to it, and often it will fail after the kick up on the chassis slowly wears out after stress. You should check your motor mount, it’s usually another casualty from a collision hard enough to break the front off. I have 3-4 rear diff cases/shock towers because I can’t find a place to buy just the front. Sucks.

With that said it hasn’t happened to me in months. First time it happened was a light pole at full speed. Second was cartwheeling directly into a tree. Third was landing directly onto the front shock tower onto bedrock off a ~10ft jump. Fourth was a blind drive back to myself head on at full speed into a palm tree.

At the speeds these cars can go, not much will completely survive anything close to full speed collisions, just have to minimize driving errors as you get better and better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back