Oh yeah 3D printed decals !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psmokDu87

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
Let me know what you guys think 🧐
TRANFORMERS!
Her Name is ditsy, my son named it haha anyways I’m digging you !?

image.jpg

Inside

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    551.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
That looks pretty cool i cant lie does it protrude out thoe how is it on there would be perfect for like a body protection plate lol sorry for all the questions just curious

Looks nice!
Thanks man appreciate it !
That looks pretty cool i cant lie does it protrude out thoe how is it on there would be perfect for like a body protection plate lol sorry for all the questions just curious
It’s cool just double side tape for now before I make permanent I wanted to get input from the community seem positive feed back any ideas on how to make it permanent in a cool way I’m all game !!

Thanks man appreciate it !

It’s cool just double side tape for now before I make permanent I wanted to get input from the community seem positive feed back any ideas on how to make it permanent in a cool way I’m all game !!

You could use shoe goo.

Let me know what you guys think 🧐
TRANFORMERS!
Her Name is ditsy, my son named it haha anyways I’m digging you !?

View attachment 156104
Inside
Sweet!! Man… your son likes it and your son named it and there’s almost nothing better than that 😊
Umm…Where did you get those gorgeous skids? Carbon fiber? Whoa!

If it were about half the size I think it would look a little better. The only thing about PLA and PET is it is hard to get any glue to stick to it. There is a glue in the UK that does work on PLA, but it is a bit pricey. EMA Plastic Weld. I have a bottle of it and it works great. It is the only glue I have had hold up on 3d printed parts. This is the stuff...

Screenshot_20210705-151254_eBay.jpg

If it were about half the size I think it would look a little better. The only thing about PLA and PET is it is hard to get any glue to stick to it. There is a glue in the UK that does work on PLA, but it is a bit pricey. EMA Plastic Weld. I have a bottle of it and it works great. It is the only glue I have had hold up on 3d printed parts. This is the stuff...

View attachment 156133
Great do they sell it here in the states ?
These are so superfluous for my wife’s been rock. I think I got to get them 😂
Thanks!!
Haha yes they’re!
Great do they sell it here in the states ?

Haha yes they’re!
Use cap screws so in case you flip it ,the screws take the hit or most of it.

Great do they sell it here in states?

No, it is not sold here, and after doing some more looking around it is pretty hard to find anywhere for less than about $40/bottle shipped from the UK. My bottle cost me about $24.

The rails or the 3D decal ?
Both! I’ve got the stock roof rails which saved the roof, but the hood above the grill got a little scuffed up!🤷🏻‍♂️ Gives it a little character, just hope I don’t make a habit of it!🤞🏼Definitely could of been worse.

AE1D252B-E208-4728-BC37-491D96FA6910.jpeg

Both! I’ve got the stock roof rails which saved the roof, but the hood above the grill got a little scuffed up!🤷🏻‍♂️ Gives it a little character, just hope I don’t make a habit of it!🤞🏼Definitely could of been worse.

View attachment 156159
That’s nothing you should see my limitless caught on fire 🔥 my lid burnt and melted above the esc so I know the feeling after a while it’s like whatever it happens.

5EE9AC40-BDC7-4E08-9AC3-F7E122AE8C7A.jpeg

90B5D7D8-1561-4A51-8D53-A2AB715414D3.jpeg

That’s nothing you should see my limitless caught on fire 🔥 my lid burnt and melted above the esc so I know the feeling after a while it’s like whatever it happens.

View attachment 156160

View attachment 156161
Ouch, that definitely sucks! Not a good feeling putting all that time and money into something and messing it up. I know thats part of the hobby! Feels real good when you have a good run though. I got airborne on 6s, took another pass to make sure I didn’t mess anything up too bad. Then I said F it and made few passes on 8s. 👍🏼

Do you know what caused the ESC to burn up?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back