Oh yeah she’s here first one!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
I have all road cars foray off-road and it’s a kraton exb yeah I got the deal let me know 1717-1650 kv castle??????? Let me know what works best as far as motor thanks!

image.jpg

Congrats on the new rig!
I have the 1717 with the MMX8S in my 6s EXB and couldnt be happier...but I'm sure you will have a bunch of other opinions and options here in a few.
I like that I have that in hand that’s why I was hoping for what gearing you running ?

I like that I have that in hand that’s why I was hoping for what gearing you running ?
I was running 18t pinion but put in a 20t recently but didnt run her yet with the 20t. I also have Mojave tires which is a little smaller diameter so gotta take that into account.

All done with mine, just ran it for 5min pretty fun love the flips/wheelies. Nothing special Amazon 35kg servo pretty quick. Blx 185 system motor ESC, like new take offs. Fly-sky rec/trans, set up out of the box. Had to reverse the throttle took a few to figure out. 16t pinion not to big not to small. Imo...will run Saturday letting the loctite set. Love Amazon over night delivery.

IMG_20211112_152731260_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211112_152707848_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211112_152736116_HDR.jpg

All done with mine, just ran it for 5min pretty fun love the flips/wheelies. Nothing special Amazon 35kg servo pretty quick. Blx 185 system motor ESC, like new take offs. Fly-sky rec/trans, set up out of the box. Had to reverse the throttle took a few to figure out. 16t pinion not to big not to small. Imo...will run Saturday letting the loctite set. Love Amazon over night delivery.

View attachment 179648

View attachment 179649

View attachment 179650
Nice I have a brand new blx motor I wasn’t sure if that will make it pop now I’m like dying to open it my girl got it for me for Xmas idk if I can’t wait !!!!

I opened it damn bro you made pop cherry fudge me oh well this thing tires are huge!
The body it’s flimsy no ? Not like my lim or infraction why ?

View attachment 179648

View attachment 179649

View attachment 179650
A real nice setup. Smart sensible gear. 16T is a perfect pick. Enjoy.
How I run mine.

I opened it damn bro you made pop cherry fudge me oh well this thing tires are huge!
The body it’s flimsy no ? Not like my lim or infraction why ?
Body is very flimsy, going to drywall tape and shoegoo.
Blx 185 rebranded hobbywing

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back