Outcast Ohhhh YEAH!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Got a whole bunch of goodies, can't wait!!!!
SmartSelect_20190823-113924_Chrome.jpg

And from GKA
SmartSelect_20190823-114828_Chrome.jpg

And from jbi
SmartSelect_20190823-115846_Chrome.jpg

OMG I can't wait, literally jumping up and down that my build will be complete on the chassis! ???

Hey @Rich Duperbash & @bicketybam do you guys have any word from @Mitchell looper when the new pivot ball retainers are gonna be available to the public? Or is it too early in the field testing.

Also got this from Amazon

Noto Body (so look for a new paintjob coming!)
6S Graphine Battery
New diff housings
Fast Eddy Bearing set
And a set of RPM front arms (already have the rears)

Hey @Rich Duperbash & @bicketybam do you guys have any word from @Mitchell looper when the new pivot ball retainers are gonna be available to the public? Or is it too early in the field testing.

Also got this from Amazon

Noto Body (so look for a new paintjob coming!)
6S Graphine Battery
New diff housings
Fast Eddy Bearing set
And a set of RPM front arms (already have the rears)

Depending on where you run you might want to think about the RPM guards for the rear arms. I run alot of gravel pits and abandoned mines so my rear arms look like the dog was chewing on them. I still have my stock rears on the truck tho, never broke one. I have a set of RPM rears and the guards on the pegboard.

Depending on where you run you might want to think about the RPM guards for the rear arms. I run alot of gravel pits and abandoned mines so my rear arms look like the dog was chewing on them. I still have my stock rears on the truck tho, never broke one. I have a set of RPM rears and the guards on the pegboard.
Already have guards

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back