Infraction OK, be honest with me, do I need one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Infraction is quite limited in that it's a bit of a one trick pony and requires a lot of flat, open space. But... that one trick it does do is absolutely incredible. There's nothing like it. I probably run mine less than my other rigs but when I do get it out it scratches an itch nothing else can get anywhere near. It's a truly fantastic machine. I'd not be without mine.

I love mine but the spektrum electronics are crap. Within 2 weeks (less than 30 minutes of runtime) the esc and motor died.

I currently have 2 granites, 1 infraction and a Kraton and i don't think I'll buy another until arrma change their electronics.

I love mine but the spektrum electronics are crap. Within 2 weeks (less than 30 minutes of runtime) the esc and motor died.

I currently have 2 granites, 1 infraction and a Kraton and i don't think I'll buy another until arrma change their electronics.

That sucks, did HH warranty them? I've been pretty pleased with my K6S stuff thusfar. I've pushed my motor past 200F on accident a couple times so far and it hasn't come apart yet.

HH have been dreadful, as i had to buy another esc to keep running i had to remove the connectors from the faulty esc before i sent it back to fit on the new esc. I figured as all replacement escs come without connectors this would be ok. Apparently this caused a problem.

It took them four months to send the faulty one back to me still faulty.
I am currently trying to speak to arrma direct as HH have been crap.

Hopefully i can report back here in the near future with some praise but at the moment I'm really disappointed with arrma and HH.

Hey guys, I've always loved the Infraction truck but the price has put me off but.....

I have a substantial bonus on its way soon so I've got the itch again 😂

Honest thoughts and opinions from you owners would be great, BTW I'm new to RC (6 months in) with a Typhon 3S

Infraction, is it all that??

Thanks in advance
YOU you bet your A**, it's wort it, it will get YOUR motor runnin son, im 77 years and it still floats my boat. like Nike sais,just do it , and you won't regret it.
Dave/DADDYO

I built a 1/10 scale version from a Senton. The lighter plastic chassis combined with only 3S gives you longer tire life and is 98% of the fun. I was debating the Infraction as well, but building this scratched that itch. I even used a sensored motor/ESC and gyro receiver so you get butter smooth throttle and easy drifting without handbrake.

20210504_211555.jpg

20210504_211540.jpg

I built a 1/10 scale version from a Senton. The lighter plastic chassis combined with only 3S gives you longer tire life and is 98% of the fun. I was debating the Infraction as well, but building this scratched that itch. I even used a sensored motor/ESC and gyro receiver so you get butter smooth throttle and easy drifting without handbrake.

View attachment 150163

View attachment 150164
That's pretty bad ass! I was going to throw speedtreadson my Senton and give that a try. But I traction rolled it with trenchers on the cement so I figured I should get a dedicated machine. Does she ever flip??

That's pretty bad ass! I was going to throw speedtreadson my Senton and give that a try. But I traction rolled it with trenchers on the cement so I figured I should get a dedicated machine. Does she ever flip??
As you can see I slammed the Senton and it's running the wide Typhon arms/turnbuckles/hubs so it's super planted.
As you can see I slammed the Senton and it's running the wide Typhon arms/turnbuckles/hubs so it's super planted.
I will also say that at this point it is a dedicated street machine, but that's ok as I prefer my monster/truggy stuff for off-road duties. This conversion is why I ended up keeping the Senton in the first place. A dedicated road car is worth having for sure!

I will also say that at this point it is a dedicated street machine, but that's ok as I prefer my monster/truggy stuff for off-road duties. This conversion is why I ended up keeping the Senton in the first place. A dedicated road car is worth having for sure!
I may end up doing this to my senton. I almost did do this. But I just love ramping it off road too much. It's ground clearance sucks a little bit. But it flies so good!

How much life are you getting out of those tires? And are you able to drift good with it?

Last year and after years away from the hobby, I wanted a talion but it was out of stock and still is these days... Instead I got the losi tenacity dbpro and couldn't be happier, it was all I ever wanted on the budget I had....

Now I want a 6s, always loved the infraction, had a really good deal on a Mojave on my hobby shop and was about to pull the trigger, but after doing some research I've noticed that it has some flaws and limitations specially regarding the wheels and spare wheels that fit inside the body, also didn't like the small size of them in such a big beast...

Last night I've made the decision to get the infraction, and this morning I woke up with the release of the new Talion EXB... I got really confused cause I think the talion can be the best of both worlds and it's easy to find good tires (dirt and asphalt) that fit, unfortunately my hobby shop told me it would probably only get here on Christmas so I'm gonna pull the trigger for the infraction...

I'm gonna get it because of the cheap GRP tires and because I don't drive to burn tires, I have a tarmac track nearby where I might go and also I don't mind driving it less because it burns tires, and just stare at it, I love its looks since it was released I always want one, maybe next year I will get the talion :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back