Ok HELP needed. No Movement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeBee71

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
HEy all I was out running the Big Rock today and it just stopped moving forward or back. steering still worked but no movement. took motor assembly apart , found nothing wrong. diffs good . re assembled the power assembly and re adjusted slipper clutch with new spring bolt and locitited and roll adjusted slipper . still no movement. did a rebind and it worked. took it out ran around the parking lot. worked good for about ten minutes and stopped moving again. flicked the trigger a few times forward / reverse / brake and it took off. did that a few times , then quit all together again. ESC light blinking green four times and repeats the flashes over and over. any ideas ?

Check the fan on the ESC. Sounds like it’s not running.
Both fans running. I even swapped the wire at the receiver and I have steering with throttle operation. But no motor movement with steering wheel. I’m thinking it might be a bad motor

Did you try a different fresh battery? Just sounds like you ran out of juice to me, and/or need to do new radio/esc calibration again.

Both fans running. I even swapped the wire at the receiver and I have steering with throttle operation. But no motor movement with steering wheel. I’m thinking it might be a bad motor
Green blinking lights is usually a thermal shutdown of the ESC. Do you have 2 fans on your ESC?

TRIED TWO FRESH BATTERIES. AND ONLY THE ONE FAN ON THE ESC AND ONE ON THE MOTOR. CONTACTED H.H SUPPORT HAD TO SEND THEM A COPY OF RECEIPT AND SOME OTHER INFO , GUESS ILL SEE WHAT THEY SAY ?

sounds like the motor died, same thing happened with my Senton, took apart the motor and tested with my Typhon 3s to be sure and sure enough motor was dead. I too opened a claim with HH but haven't heard back so i can provide the info needed. Keep us update on what they say, i'll do the same.

Same thing happened to me a few days ago. took apart the motor and found bearing parts scattered throughout. waiting to hear back from horizon now.

HH is probably wondering what's with all these motors dying..lol..

Tried that but didn’t work for me. Got an email yesterday with a tracking number for a new ESC
guess that should work for now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back