Kraton Ok here we go!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parts still coming in...very excited! But had a scare for a minute.....:oops:

View attachment 195312

But after checking it out all is good. The chassis is straight and all the plastics and shock towers look good!

View attachment 195311

Very excited to start the build part of this project. Still thinking of what wheels/tires and waiting on a few other parts. :)
That chassis was real eager for your build🤣

The brace looks awesome! Never thought of doing something like that.
Thanks!
I had the idea for a while for the Kraton. Glad I waited for this conversion I'm doing or I would of had to do it twice.
Polished parts all need a contrast color imo...all polished looks nice and flashy but seems to be missing something.

Still trickling in piece by piece :)

20220131_141633.jpg

I asked earlier on an other thread whats needed to use the Mojave body (shock towers, ect) but no one answered and searching for answers didnt work out so I just went and ordered them. I also want the Mojave bumpers so I assumed the towers would be needed...?
I want the realistic truck look, but want a lifted truck look so Kraton arms, and bigger tires.
Would that be a Krajave or Mojaton? HAHAHA!
Will the Mohave body mount up ok? This build is very intriguing. I have an EXB that I finished hopping up and was using my blx as a beater. I really like the looks of the Mojave but wish it had a higher and wider stance with bigger tires.... like you're doing. I think this would be a great next project. I would probably need a full parts list of what I'd need though being so new to this. Building log is looking great 👍

Will the Mohave body mount up ok? This build is very intriguing. I have an EXB that I finished hopping up and was using my blx as a beater. I really like the looks of the Mojave but wish it had a higher and wider stance with bigger tires.... like you're doing. I think this would be a great next project. I would probably need a full parts list of what I'd need though being so new to this. Building log is looking great 👍
I was told it can be done so I'm just going with the little info I could find.
If I end up with parts that I don't need oh well. HAHAHA
I have almost all of the parts to put it together but will wait until I have it all and I get all the parts
polished. Being the Mojave chassis I don't see it not working...its basically a Mojave with Kraton arms...we'll see.:ROFLMAO:
I really don't know if I know of all the parts needed so I may have to order more parts....and I didnt order the body yet which is a very important part to test fit.

Thanks for your interest...if I pull it off then you'll get to see the outcome and see if thats what you want.(y)

I was told it can be done so I'm just going with the little info I could find.
If I end up with parts that I don't need oh well. HAHAHA
I have almost all of the parts to put it together but will wait until I have it all and I get all the parts
polished. Being the Mojave chassis I don't see it not working...its basically a Mojave with Kraton arms...we'll see.:ROFLMAO:
I really don't know if I know of all the parts needed so I may have to order more parts....and I didnt order the body yet which is a very important part to test fit.

Thanks for your interest...if I pull it off then you'll get to see the outcome and see if thats what you want.(y)
Awesome, yeah I'll be checking in on this often. With the cold weather here I'm not in any rush yet.

So this is the truck that started it all. Since I 1st saw this truck I wanted one! The mojave in stock SCT form was always appealing to me but my thoughts always come back to this truck. I know its not for everyone (opinions have been voiced :ROFLMAO:) and I get it but I just dig this look. Hopefully I can get close to something like this without it being the exact same...I gotta have unique. LOL

full
That sure looks interesting. Did he just bolt a wing to the body? I lowkey really want a wing on my mojave but making a contraption myself is out of the question lol. Your build is going to be awesome!

That sure looks interesting. Did he just bolt a wing to the body? I lowkey really want a wing on my mojave but making a contraption myself is out of the question lol. Your build is going to be awesome!
I never asked him about the wing but judging by his builds I wouldnt be surprised if he rigged it himself.

I go thru phases, sometimes I buy things just to have a package I can track.. 🤪
Like a spoiled stay at home mom watching QVC. 🤑
I start to try and track right after ordering knowing full well the tracking number isnt even provided yet!
Tracking orders is the best! :ROFLMAO:

I go thru phases, sometimes I buy things just to have a package I can track.. 🤪
Like a spoiled stay at home mom watching QVC. 🤑
Tell me that shopping for RC parts isn't addicting, I call you crazy if you don't lol
It's like being a Kid on your birthday...problem with me is...I go overboard, all in or nothing 🤑

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back