Kraton Ok here we go!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220316_022104.jpg
20220316_022134.jpg

Love the creativity.i love building rides I've never,ever seen anyone else do...never saw anyone go this route..I've scrolled but,will it be 2wd??I run wider track on the rear of my speedcars ,seams to help them go straighter..imo my only concern with your build would be the shock towers getting bent easily.thats why mojaves are always breaking body mounts...I always put foam on top of towers to help from bending them..I know you bash like me..planted to the ground an hauling A$$...

Love the creativity.i love building rides I've never,ever seen anyone else do...never saw anyone go this route..I've scrolled but,will it be 2wd??I run wider track on the rear of my speedcars ,seams to help them go straighter..imo my only concern with your build would be the shock towers getting bent easily.thats why mojaves are always breaking body mounts...I always put foam on top of towers to help from bending them..I know you bash like me..planted to the ground an hauling A$$...
Thanks! I do try to make it my own.
2WD meant for "sand drags".
Not too concerned about bending much as if it rolls it will be on sand.
Will probably switch up configuration later for normal running or get a Kraton for normal bashing and keep this as is for roostin sand/grass.

With that said any help with how to prevent damage is appreciated!
Do you have a picture of how you setup the foam on the towers?

ill check if i got pics,could always go with smaller towers,limitless are the smallest.with shorter towers ya can get the body lower.....set of limit towers are like 6$ on jrc....

ill check if i got pics,could always go with smaller towers,limitless are the smallest.with shorter towers ya can get the body lower.....set of limit towers are like 6$ on jrc....
Low and sleek is the idea. The limitless towers fit without issues? What about the body mount location/distance from eachother?

id try to block off every opening around body to try an keep sand out,mount body then block off........outcast has the wings up front that would probly help..those tires will throw sand everywhere.you running a spool?
when i do custum builds i figure body mounting last...i always just wing it.......between all the diffrent arrma body mounts youll figure the mounts out
Not sure if you've ever read this thread I did few years ago.Thread 'HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM ARRMA' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/how-to-build-your-own-custom-arrma.29731/

Last edited:
id try to block off every opening around body to try an keep sand out,mount body then block off........outcast has the wings up front that would probly help..those tires will throw sand everywhere.you running a spool?
when i do custum builds i figure body mounting last...i always just wing it.......between all the diffrent arrma body mounts youll figure the mounts out
Not sure if you've ever read this thread I did few years ago.Thread 'HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM ARRMA' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/how-to-build-your-own-custom-arrma.29731/
I do have plans for the openings but I'm sure will only help so much...sand is going to get everywhere! haha
Whats not shown is the wing mount and wing. When on it will provide some protection of the rear post.
It will be spooled.

Get all the 3s body mounts an all the 6s mounts...a must for mounting custom bodys..most the 3s mounts will fit all the arrma bodys.ive drilled new holes in towers an used the noto mount supports with 3s mounts like
these.bet one of the 3s would fit talion front perfectly

16474651467404917470297471970492.jpg

Bet senton 3s front fits???

Attachments

• 16474652389643172745854078151595.jpg
    16474652389643172745854078151595.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 39
Get all the 3s body mounts an all the 6s mounts...a must for mounting custom bodys..most the 3s mounts will fit all the arrma bodys.ive drilled new holes in towers an used the noto mount supports with 3s mounts like
these.bet one of the 3s would fit talion front perfectly

View attachment 206665
Bet senton 3s front fits???
Wow some information stuff! 🤙
When I saw how high the Mojave body mounts are I put the Kraton mount on the Mojave towers and got lucky that the rear tower has two different mounting holes and being that the mounts aren't centered it was easy to figure out that with the correct mounting on the tower and right configuration of the mounts (in or outward) it fit perfectly with the talion body.

Heres limitless towers on a notorious speedcar i did couple yes ago.much shorter towers.was able to get body alot lower

20210109_021858.jpg

20210222_020650.jpg

Every 6s ride has different parts that are all compatible. Don't have access to all my spare parts,ole lady made me put my totes in storage area.lmao...or I could send ya some pics of all the different mounts I have.probly dig into totes this weekend. Remind me sat an ill send ya some pics..v1 an v2 outcast had some different style mounts also

Last edited:
Wow I may need to rethink my towers. :unsure:
I'm wondering if I would have to change my front shocks also though if I was to go with lower towers...? Thats something I wouldnt be able to do.
I think with it fully loaded with all the electronics and batteries it will sit at the right height. Hers a picture as it stands without the electronics and one with me holding down the front end at the height I'm shooting for.

20220316_112633.jpg
20220316_112701.jpg

Not shown is the Mojave side guards that will be used.

Looks awesome,I'd just keep on going with what ya got...just giving ya some ideas for next build..
Yes you would need shorter shocks with smaller towers...
Wow I may need to rethink my towers. :unsure:
I'm wondering if I would have to change my front shocks also though if I was to go with lower towers...? Thats something I wouldnt be able to do.
I think with it fully loaded with all the electronics and batteries it will sit at the right height. Hers a picture as it stands without the electronics and one with me holding down the front end at the height I'm shooting for.

View attachment 206669View attachment 206670

Not shown is the Mojave side guards that will be used.
BTW. There's nothing (you can't do in this hobby).that's why I love tha hobby.can make,do whatever👍

Looks awesome,I'd just keep on going with what ya got...just giving ya some ideas for next build..
Yes you would need shorter shocks with smaller towers...

BTW. There's nothing (you can't do in this hobby).that's why I love tha hobby.can make,do whatever👍
I appreciate it all.
Always good to get thoughts ideas and advice! 🤙

If your still wanting to get the body lower you could try something similar to this. Cut a opening in the hood and let the shocks come through. Would take some time to make it look clean but could get the body down.

Screenshot_20220316-173650.png

If your still wanting to get the body lower you could try something similar to this. Cut a opening in the hood and let the shocks come through. Would take some time to make it look clean but could get the body down.

View attachment 206677
That would look pretty bada$$!

The ideas is awesome!

Not much to update on.
Been preoccupied with other stuff lately so build is very slow going.

I have pretty much everything needed now so I just need to assemble and paint.

I will say that I am surprised with myself for the patience I'm showing with this build.
Usually with something I'm excited about I tend to rush it. I just hope it ends up how I imagine🤞

It will turn out bada$$. It's already killer. Take your time but hurry up I want to see it finished lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back