Kraton Ok here we go!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220415_210228.jpg

So IF some of you have been wondering what happened to my build, I kinda put it on the back burner while I plan all kinds of stuff that's coming up.

We have a trip to Washington State next month, a baby shower for a family member while we're there, and because my fiancé is crazy and said YES to my proposal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: we also have a wedding to plan.

I don't want to rush the build so I'm getting my RC fix by messing with my other non Arrma Rc's that I'm sure you all are sick of already.😜🤪🤣

Anyways that's what's happening😎

It will be my 1st time. I cant wait to see it. We'll go again in Sept. so another chance to see more after this trip.:)
Nice. I went there on a sort of Griswold cross country trek from Jersey to Cali and back seeing all the state and national parks along the way. We did it in style too with a station wagon towing a pop-up. I was a kid then but I'd love to do the same thing with my kids now 🤪

Nice. I went there on a sort of Griswold cross country trek from Jersey to Cali and back seeing all the state and national parks along the way. We did it in style too with a station wagon towing a pop-up. I was a kid then but I'd love to do the same thing with my kids now 🤪
Now that is a trip I would want to do!
I LIVE ON A ROCK :cautious: hahaha

So IF some of you have been wondering what happened to my build, I kinda put it on the back burner while I plan all kinds of stuff that's coming up.

We have a trip to Washington State next month, a baby shower for a family member while we're there, and because my fiancé is crazy and said YES to my proposal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: we also have a wedding to plan.

I don't want to rush the build so I'm getting my RC fix by messing with my other non Arrma Rc's that I'm sure you all are sick of already.😜🤪🤣

Beautiful man! Glad you’re getting hitched to your love ❤️ Enjoy Washington! We were going there every month for gosh, almost 2 years before we got full custody of my wife’s daughter. We’ll be there again at the beginning of July. It’s a fun state to explore.

Beautiful man! Glad you’re getting hitched to your love ❤️ Enjoy Washington! We were going there every month for gosh, almost 2 years before we got full custody of my wife’s daughter. We’ll be there again at the beginning of July. It’s a fun state to explore.
Thank you!:)

The trip should be fun. And whatever I miss this 1st time I can check it out in Sept. when we go again.:D

Congratulations on the engagement! Not sure if you’ll have time or where you are going in Washington but if you need an RC fix while here you might put the word out and see if we can accommodate you. I have lots of trucks so I could loan you something to abuse.

Hurricane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back