Ok i tried to program my remote to my blx 185 need i bit of help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Ok I was able too set punch brake and all that good stuff. But could not calibrate the remote top the esc. With it on hold set button till it beeps continuas pull trigger push set button then full reverse put set then turn off this will not work

Ok I was able too set punch brake and all that good stuff. But could not calibrate the remote top the esc. With it on hold set button till it beeps continuas pull trigger push set button then full reverse put set then turn off this will not work
Once it continuously beeps, press the set button while in neutral. Then full throttle/set button. Then full reverse/set button. So 3 pushes of the set button after it continuously beeps.

Once it continuously beeps, press the set button while in neutral. Then full throttle/set button. Then full reverse/set button. So 3 pushes of the set button after it continuously beeps.
I did that and it will not blink green at all. I did it just like you said. I'm using my 3s remote but I don't think that should be a prob

Try reversing the throttle on the transmitter.
I've tried all the above and nothing. All it dose is beep. And now I plugged in my hobbywing program card and it won't even beep now. Just blinks. But still works. Just don't seem too have full throttle. It's only reving maybe 30k

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back