Ok need my Bro's opinion on this one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
If you remember one of my last posts about my Notorious body it was because it looks like this now?
20200101_212233.jpg

After "beefing" up my girl she eventually gave at the seems.?

I need everyone's help, so far I've found this
Pro-Line 3246-00 1956 Ford F-100 Clear Body - T/E-Maxx Savage Revo 2.5 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VT0AOQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_AwqkEbDN3VAKN

I would get another Noto body, but they're expensive for just a clear. Now those that know me know I take my bodies seriously??. And I want a fresh look, can't disappoint the Arrma #hof which every Arrma body I have done has gotten their attention. Also that could be a good thing so I can get some free stuff thrown my way like certain members??. Who know's maybe someday @WoodiE and I could work out an Arrma Forum body to raffle.?

So let's here some suggestions ?

You want ideas on a theme, body?
Mainly bodies that will fit a Notorious, even outside the box ones.
You want ideas on a theme, body?
I can handle the theme, but outside ideas always add to the creative pot. Really want to do the real steel silver backed with white & flat black on the outside with an "elaborate" mural so to speak.

i don’t know how far you’re willing to go with it, I know your artistic abilities could do it and would be a little more work but how about the Tesla Cyber Truck? It would definitely be original and it’s almost gauranteed to get Arrmas attention as well as Tesla’s.

Nah, too cartoony. Does anyone have experience with J Concepts bodies? Thickness? Also I know Proline says their brute armor is "unpaintable" but it can be on the outside. Felt one at the lhs pretty thick.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back