Kraton ok new kraton first run?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N4SIR

Retired NYPD full time Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
Ok i tightened the tires and still haven't opened my charger yet. Is there a super lazy take in the backyard for 5 min on xmas day way to do this? can i just connect my new battery (not charged yet) and drive it for like 1 min or should i charge it first then run it? also does the radio need to be bound or is it already?

Balance charge your batteries first. If this is your first, take it easy, and drive in figure eights, helps learn control.

Instruction manual front to back while charging the battery. This will answer most “what to do 1st” questions. Enjoy the Beast of the arrma line up.

The radio should be bound. Just keep it to 50% if you're in the garden and just feather that throttle. You need a football pitch or a big park to stretch its legs really. Ramp it up to 100 when you get the chance its crazy fast! Get a wheelie bar fitted to cos she pops a bit..

Like said above, fully charge your lipo, read the manual, look over the truck for anything that doesn't look right, check for loose hardware/screws, check out drivetrain for any irregularities. Better to have a safe session to LVC than a couple minute thrash.

better late than never ........ make sure your fail safe is set correctly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back