Okay, who wants to spend my money 💰 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
It’s been an itch in my brain box for a few weeks now....COVID-19 sports restrictions have been lifted in my area and I’m now getting some disposable income. I’ve been thinking about building a Senton from the ground up. I have a

EZRUN MAX10 SCT Combo (2-3S)​

And a couple of nice servos and assorted wheels and parts....

6EC2A94E-EB3C-419F-A03C-33704F94C123.jpeg
What do we want? Stock or beefed?

How do you "beef up" a Senton 3s? My Granite is pretty stock except for shocks. I've run a bigger motor in it, but realized the stock one is just fine for it's size. What mods are being considered?

Castle 2028? Somebody put one in a Slash.

Many people seem to like 3670 2400kvs in SCTs

How do you "beef up" a Senton 3s? My Granite is pretty stock except for shocks. I've run a bigger motor in it, but realized the stock one is just fine for it's size. What mods are being considered?
I’m not sure 🤔, the max10 SCT would be my starting point. Price wise it would be probably be cheaper to buy the Senton and swap out the motor/esc. But I want to do a build.

I’m not sure 🤔, the max10 SCT would be my starting point. Price wise it would be probably be cheaper to buy the Senton and swap out the motor/esc. But I want to do a build.
Now that you mention it, I have enough spare parts to build one and a spare 4s set of electronics:unsure:

A decision has been made. I know the Senton is not an apex predator top of the food chain vehicle but I’ve decided to build one from the ground up. BEEFY! It suits the terrain and bashing spots I go to. I will start a build thread.
prime rib meat GIF

Back