Vendetta Oktay spool assembly and link for the Vendetta

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Vendetta
Figured since I got a couple of these and so far they seem like a really good quality I’d show how it looks assembled.
I am excited to try these things out. I think it should work well.

I ordered mine directly from Germany but now they are available in the US.
https://demarco-autosports.square.site/product/arrma-3s-4s-spool-7075-aluminum/10

66CB306A-BA5F-443A-8DA6-B68D0A9BCF23.jpeg

DFD71799-0132-4147-919E-B7408ED85168.jpeg

I've been beating on his slipper hub in my 4s OCv2 and it's held up great so far
Nice, that’s great. Seems like the slippers that he made have been doing really well.
I haven’t seen anyone bust them yet; so with that as a spool for a Speedrunner it should do well since we ramp into the power slowly

Final assembly completed for this one
Little mods to the case to fit everything easier, I’ve been doing this for a while. Allows me also to easily check the gear mesh too
A1E21EA1-4E38-48DA-AEC1-D802B1AF93DA.jpeg

I think even a 6061 version would probably be better than that sintered garbage arrma uses for these hubs
I don’t know how I got the stock parts to hold up to 175mph. They kept shattering to pieces after that tho
What's your gearing?
Mod1 😊

Last edited:
I don’t know how I got the stock parts to hold up to 175mph. They kept shattering to pieces after that tho

Mod1 😊
It always amazes me how some of the parts on these cars never break, even on a nasty crash, yet something that's an integral piece of the car is made from almost literal scrap lol..

Last edited:
Love these reviews. The part looks solid and the seller seems to be a great guy! Saw a pitch for his bumpers on Facebook and commented that the sites won't allow Canadian shipping. He reached our almost instantly and a little more than 24 hours laterally mine is on the way via DHL! I have fast plans for this summer and this part brings a 4th rc into the mix!.

Figured since I got a couple of these and so far they seem like a really good quality I’d show how it looks assembled.
I am excited to try these things out. I think it should work well.

I ordered mine directly from Germany but now they are available in the US.
https://demarco-autosports.square.site/product/arrma-3s-4s-spool-7075-aluminum/10

View attachment 259287
View attachment 259288

Did this hold up? Would be good to hear a long term review of this product. Please. 🙏👍

Did this hold up? Would be good to hear a long term review of this product. Please. 🙏👍
My 3s road Senton, in which I ended up installing mine, has seen use at least once a week or more since March. I push it. I drive horribly. I've broken almost everything at least once since. But the slipper spool is still going strong!
20230922_020302.jpg
20230922_020338.jpg

I figure if this is going to ever break or wear out, what you see in pics is where it will happen. What I really did note with this is there is less side to side play between the red slipper shaft and spool as compared to the shaft and slipper hub. I will haphazard a guess and say that was intentional to minimize wear caused by normal use.

My 3s road Senton, in which I ended up installing mine, has seen use at least once a week or more since March. I push it. I drive horribly. I've broken almost everything at least once since. But the slipper spool is still going strong!View attachment 323423View attachment 323422

I figure if this is going to ever break or wear out, what you see in pics is where it will happen. What I really did note with this is there is less side to side play between the red slipper shaft and spool as compared to the shaft and slipper hub. I will haphazard a guess and say that was intentional to minimize wear caused by normal use.
Thanks for that. I'm looking at getting an eliminator. They seem so be out of stock. I also need to find a supplier in Australia.

Thanks for that. I'm looking at getting an eliminator. They seem so be out of stock. I also need to find a supplier in Australia.
If you can't find one, and have FB, reach out to him here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/453750129937651/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

He has several websites/distributors. He seems very active with his social media. The ones I found all had no stock either, let alone shipping to Canada(they do now)yet he had some on hand. Nice guy and he makes some real nice parts, and not just for ARRMA.

If you can't find one, and have FB, reach out to him here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/453750129937651/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

He has several websites/distributors. He seems very active with his social media. The ones I found all had no stock either, let alone shipping to Canada(they do now)yet he had some on hand. Nice guy and he makes some real nice parts, and not just for ARRMA.
Thanks. Not on FB but can use my wife's login. I'll look when I get a sec.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back