Big Rock Old school Nero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And still going strong!

IMG_0455.jpg

I thought about selling mine but I can’t lol. 😂 I’ve been selling a few rc stuff here and there and it’s hard enough. I can’t even sell some bodies haha. But I have been getting better at it. There is always something new and cool to buy
I know the feeling. I've considered selling two of my NBRs, but can't bring myself to do it--like them too much. That and I don't have any other fast RCs.

I know the feeling. I've considered selling two of my NBRs, but can't bring myself to do it--like them too much. That and I don't have any other fast RCs.
Same here. I have 4 Nero's and I can't convince myself to sell any of them even though I don't have enough time to run them all. I do have an Emaxx , Erevo and Proline PRO MT 4X4 but I spent a lot of time building/upgrading them. Plus I don't really want any other RC's right now.

I know that if I sell my Neros, I would soon regret it. When I ran mine at local park, a traxxas guy came around and said, “wow! A Nero! Always wanted one!”. The kid offered me a 3.3 revo plus $200 on the spot.

“I did the revo thing. Summit.. bla bla. Sold them all and never regret it. So… no thanks buddy”.

Last edited:
I know that if I sell my Neros, I would soon regret it. When I ran mine at local park, a traxxas guy came around and said, “wow! A Nero! Always wanted one!”. The kid offered me a 3.3 revo plus $200 on the spot.

“I did the revo thing. Summit.. bla bla. Sold them all and never regret it. So… no thanks buddy”.
Been a while MrT. Welcome back!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back