Big Rock Old school Nero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think the stronger Traxxas pins will add more stress to the axles? That's the only reason I continue to use the stock Arrma pins. And I haven't broken any since the first couple when the truck was new.

I don’t think it would add stress to axles but it’s not my area of expertise. I’ve never broken a pin, only had to replace because I misplaced (lost?) them. Others here recommended the stronger Traxxas so I assume some have experienced broken stock pins. Hopefully someone will share regarding axle stress.

Went to a local homemade BMX spot. 30 minutes of fun! I used GoPro for the first time and I’m trying to figure out how to download. The spot is amazing! This is after cleaning ?

image.jpg

That’s good stuff in the Nero Diffs ! Lucas grease is good quality
Hey there, I'm coming late to the party! This grease thing is driving me crazy :unsure:, which one to buy Lucas Red N Tacky, X-TRA HD or White Lithium?

What I understood Lithium grease is good for high temp but not so good for your rubber and plastic components, did anyone tried silicone grease or brake & caliper grease?

Went to a local homemade BMX spot. 30 minutes of fun! I used GoPro for the first time and I’m trying to figure out how to download. The spot is amazing! This is after cleaning ?

View attachment 107658
Still the best looking basher ever produced!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back