Senton Older Senton 3s blx vs the newer Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T_BOLT

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. 4x4-Mega
I have the older Senton AR102668 (50MPH Brushless) a friend got the newer version this Christmas. It is a SENTON 4X4 550 MEGA 1/10 SHORT COURSE (BLUE) (30 MPH Brushed.
He is wanting to change motor out because he has already burnt the motor up. He is wanting to get a different motor. He is also thinking he would like to go brushless and be able to go 50 MPH as my older Senton/

What better motor will replace the brushed motor? Then what motor and ESC would he need to go faster and brushless?

This is the motor I have Arrma AR390214
This is the ESC I have EZRUN MAX10

Would these work for his? If so, is there anything else he will need to go faster and brushless? Can he get a better motor than stock motor and go faster?

Lots of options for going brushless 3s. I’d say best cheap option for stock blx gear would be Jennysrc.com for motor n esc combo.

The motor esc you are using would work but a newer comparable motor is available through Jenny’s. If it were me I’d suggest him to go with the max 10sct that way he has some over head running 3s and. It working the esc to its limit.

Edit: yes he will have to change spur/pinion set up to run the 3s reliable as well.

Stock BLX motor and esc off of Jennysrc.com, blx motor mount, blx turnbuckles (optional), blx spur gear assembly, mod 0.8 pinion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back