Washington Olympia washington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum 🤙

Yep I’m in Olympia there’s no tracks that I have have seen however in Tacoma there is a indoor track that is pretty nice

There was a guy doing bashes in Orting at the BMX pump track and Skatepark but I haven't heard about any for a while. I'm up north but came down for a few... I am not on BookFace so there might be more info there.

We have a north end bash every other Saturday but that's a long drive

Hurricane

Yep I’m in Olympia there’s no tracks that I have have seen however in Tacoma there is a indoor track that is pretty nice
Yea TRCR is great for racing. The owners dad used to have a track here in Olympia called four seasons rc, went there a ton as a kid and learned a lot.
Just an FYI we're actually in the process of making a track/ bashing area at yauger park in Olympia near the skate court if anyone is interested.

Yea TRCR is great for racing. The owners dad used to have a track here in Olympia called four seasons rc, went there a ton as a kid and learned a lot.
Just an FYI we're actually in the process of making a track/ bashing area at yauger park in Olympia near the skate court if anyone is interested.
Bet! I live close to Yauger park. Lemme know when your done I will gladly come check it out. I have been looking for some bashing areas

Bet! I live close to Yauger park. Lemme know when your done I will gladly come check it out. I have been looking for some bashing areas
Awesome! It's rough but ready to run as it is I been there when I get time to clean it up more. It's in a unfortunate spot that tends to flood but when it's dry ish it works out. We're hoping for more exposure to show that people are interested. If we get that we can make it into something nicer

Awesome! It's rough but ready to run as it is I been there when I get time to clean it up more. It's in a unfortunate spot that tends to flood but when it's dry ish it works out. We're hoping for more exposure to show that people are interested. If we get that we can make it into something nicer
I have a couple friends that are looking for a bashing spot as well. I will talk to them about it

Just checked it out today I didn't bash because I was actually going to the store across the road but it looks good (besides the fact that it looks like a couple of bums have inhabited it LOL just gotta get the cars out and there gone lol) I will try to go this upcoming weekend.

Nice, let me know how ya like it. Hope to see ya out there someday. Yeah that's the bummer that park and location are known for some crap activity but get some cars out there get em to move lol.

Nice, let me know how ya like it. Hope to see ya out there someday. Yeah that's the bummer that park and location are known for some crap activity but get some cars out there get em to move lol.
yeah the cars should help lol. I don't think there ever will be a location that's not full of bums. I'm hoping to go this upcoming weekend, I'm thinking about brining my nitro tmaxx 2.5 but I don't know I may annoy a lot of people. I would most likely go when there are not a hole ton of people on the skate area...I have heard thing have been stolen before. Otherwise its a great little area. what hobby shop do you go to get parts from?

Yea I like the morning best l, less people. Nitro should b fine but don't know till ya try lol. I typically buy stuff online now anymore. More selection and cheaper. I'd like to buy from Bigfoot hobbies in Lacey but honestly there just not that great. Couple a guys in there are cool but I don't get the best vibe from the owners. And there all Traxxas now.

Yea I like the morning best l, less people. Nitro should b fine but don't know till ya try lol. I typically buy stuff online now anymore. More selection and cheaper. I'd like to buy from Bigfoot hobbies in Lacey but honestly there just not that great. Couple a guys in there are cool but I don't get the best vibe from the owners. And there all Traxxas now.
KTM hobbies is a super good one. Very helpful people and they don't just get you to buy their stuff. they have fixed my car for free every time I went their. (meter regressed the bearings, installing a heatsink and fan, and more.) They are somewhat cheap. its not the biggest hobby shop but I could hang out their all day if I could. I went their a little while ago to get some parts and he actually recommended me a cheaper but wayyyy better part. Great shop you should check it out sometime. yeah maybe try nitro I guess their is only one way to find out.

We changed the track a bit again. It's a muddy mess but if we get a couple dry days might b good to go

I see it's been a while but if anyone is still looking my wife and I opened up our track/crawler course if anyone is interested! 😁
You can check us out on Facebook (B.S. Off-road RC park) or get a hold of me here.
1000001377.jpg

1000001379.jpg

1000001384.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back