Notorious OMG 8S Notorious ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crewchief227

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Jeeeezzzzussss! Just for an experiment I had to save my big lipo that had a main lead tab tear by removing two cells & making a 4S out of it. Good news it worked? So I decided to take the other 4S I had which is the same make, chemistry & discharge of my original batt and run 8S thru my Max6 for the first time. ?

Just two pulls to half throttle and I was stunned by the power. ?
20200119_150316.jpg

Then I went ahead and did some calculations online?

Um......
20200119_150325.jpg

The24t pinion combined with the1650kv on Backflips came out to 112mph???
SmartSelect_20200119-150450_Chrome.jpg

????????????

Not gonna obviously run it like this, but it's nice to know I have the world's fastest stunt truck?????

Jeeeezzzzussss! Just for an experiment I had to save my big lipo that had a main lead tab tear by removing two cells & making a 4S out of it. Good news it worked? So I decided to take the other 4S I had which is the same make, chemistry & discharge of my original batt and run 8S thru my Max6 for the first time. ?

View attachment 61573

Um......
View attachment 61574
View attachment 61575
????????????

Not gonna obviously run it like this, but it's nice to know I have the world's fastest stunt truck?????
Nice, Reconize that OC by the flames on the spoiler.

View attachment 61573

Um......
View attachment 61574
View attachment 61575
????????????

All you need is the world's strongest wing mounts and wheelie bar, and you're good to go.

Would love to see some video of this thing jam!
edit: as long as you still have tires by the time you can get the record button pressed.....?
??? yeah I almost thought of doing a backflip, but scared of the rotation speed, and the tires (which I just replaced) would tear off. ?Maybe I'll do it with the MX38s & show what ballooning really is.??

??? yeah I almost thought of doing a backflip, but scared of the rotation speed, and the tires (which I just replaced) would tear off. ?Maybe I'll do it with the MX38s & show what ballooning really is.??

Might want to wear a helmet with a mask...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back