OMG! Have you seen the new Vendetta from Arrma🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
This one is for @slick2500 😁

Screenshot_20211021-121943_YouTube.jpg

No! This is the first time I’ve seen this! Is this a new 4s model??
Well I'm glad I started this thread then. It's a new 3s 8th scale road car by Arrma. It's designed for the beginner speed runner but I'm pretty sure someone as experienced as yourself would probably enjoy it too. So glad I was the first to break the news here on the Forum. Makes a guy feel all fuzzy and warm inside.🥰

Well I'm glad I started this thread then. It's a new 3s 8th scale road car by Arrma. It's designed for the beginner speed runner but I'm pretty sure someone as experienced as yourself would probably enjoy it too. So glad I was the first to break the news here on the Forum. Makes a guy feel all fuzzy and warm inside.🥰

Oh that’s pretty awesome. I only have a Voltage so this sounds like something right up my alley. I’ll make a new thread asking if anybody has seen it so I don’t clutter up yours. Cheers mate!

Oh that’s pretty awesome. I only have a Voltage so this sounds like something right up my alley. I’ll make a new thread asking if anybody has seen it so I don’t clutter up yours. Cheers mate!
That's a great idea so we can all get tips and tricks about ways to make it faster! Looking forward to the read.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back