Notorious Omg i can't waiiiittt!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
Should be here tuesday!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-10-19-31-17.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-10-19-31-17.png
    173 KB · Views: 168
Red thread lock? What do you work for Arrma?

I would use blue personally, red usually needs heat to break it loose.

Waiting is so exciting sometimes. Like I wish today was Monday.

I have blue but i want some red just to make sure ? i love the working for arrmor comment tho lol and it's nearly Monday but don't wish away the weekend
Monday is my Sunday :D

Red thread lock? What do you work for Arrma?

I would use blue personally, red usually needs heat to break it loose.

Waiting is so exciting sometimes. Like I wish today was Monday.
View attachment 32164
I told him a little red for the servo saver nut. He's become very familiar with the ins and never outs of the Arrma red Loctite fiasco ?

Modelsport are excellent at what they do so if it says delivery Tuesday then it will be. Exciting times. :p
Modelsport are amazing man! I've bought all my cars from there, and most my parts i think only i haven't bought from there was a 16t pinion, as they didn't have stock and my batteries which i bought from ebay.

Report back here to tell us what you think of it...???
I'm so close to buying one, not sure if I should wait for the revised version that got leaked the other week..!!!
Omg dude it's amazing!! Like.... I can't even describe the feeling when i was driving the noto!! So much power!! I've order a ali servo Mount as recommend to do so by woody in another thread, just looking at options for bumpers I'd like a t bone one, but finding them in the UK is a pain in the arse! And the rpm ones are out of stock ?? also need some good tools and some new batteries to run this beast!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back