Senton OMG......Senton on 4S is crazy fast!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Ok.....so I got my used Senton 6S today and it came with a 4S battery. So I took it for a quick spin outside as it has just stopped raining. Jeez......this thing is crazy fast and loves to drift/slide. It’s fun to use!! Now for some mods. I’m going for the monster truck look. I’m super stoked and it pisses all over my slash 4x4!!

Ok.....so I got my used Senton 6S today and it came with a 4S battery. So I took it for a quick spin outside as it has just stopped raining. Jeez......this thing is crazy fast and loves to drift/slide. It’s fun to use!! Now for some mods. I’m going for the monster truck look. I’m super stoked and it pisses all over my slash 4x4!!
Wait till u try 6s

Nothing to worry about I run mine on 6s eats tires but its awesome man one of my most durable arrma rigs it takes some serious abuse
I’d hate to imagine what the rest of the Arrma 6s range is like!!! ?

I have all but the typhon and I can say this if you buy one after awhile you will buy another then another lol they are very addictive
I know that feeling. I have 6 Traxxas and now 2 Arrma ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

I know I was lucky that it came with a 4S battery as part of the purchase. What I didn’t know was that it’s a hard case version! Are gensacearespammers batteries any good?

I know I was lucky that it came with a 4S battery as part of the purchase. What I didn’t know was that it’s a hard case version! Are gensacearespammers batteries any good?
I have about 20 gensacearespammers batteries and I haven't had a single issue with any of them. After a couple of years they all still balance evenly and quickly and drain fairly consistent.

I have about 20 gensacearespammers batteries and I haven't had a single issue with any of them. After a couple of years they all still balance evenly and quickly and drain fairly consistent.
That’s even better news! The more feedback I get the more I feel I lucked out on this deal

I run gensacearespammers all the time.. Normally they are easy to come by round here.. Lots of em out of stock right now.. And.. Affordable..

IMG_20190620_183907.jpg

IMG_20190620_183823.jpg

I run gensacearespammers all the time.. Normally they are easy to come by round here.. Lots of em out of stock right now.. And.. Affordable..

IMG_20190620_183907.jpg

@LHS

Duo pack: not available
5500 4s HC - €75,-

IMG_20190620_183823.jpg

@ LHS

6500 3s SC - €80,-
5000 3s SC - €50,-

If i can, i get all the stuff i need at my LHS.. Unless they don't have it offcourse.. Exept for my LIPO's.. Those i order online.. From a german company.. gens-ace-r-spam is a german company to.. So prices are much better!

Last edited:
My first lipo was a 2S gensacearespammers. Still holding at 3.80 and I haven’t used it in many months. I check it now and then, but it doesn’t get used. I would for sure buy some more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back