omg were so screwed…14 flamingos big 😳

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ edit: oh cool, more useless pics with no source url

yeah, that is not how fair use works tho thks

internetting is so hard

*quote/link your source ffs
I know it’s hard, involving a little bit of thought and effort. But I have faith in you. Besides, it’s literally all over the internet. You’d have to try hard to not find it. Type in flamingo. Then type in asteroid (ffs 🙄)

I know it’s hard, involving a little bit of thought and effort. But I have faith in you. Besides, it’s literally all over the internet. You’d have to try hard to not find it. Type in flamingo. Then type in asteroid (ffs 🙄)
Yeah, I didn't know we had to cite sources like a college term paper or the Chicago Tribune!?!?🤷‍♂️😆

Yeah, I didn't know we had to cite sources like a college term paper or the Chicago Tribune!?!?🤷‍♂️😆
Stop making jokes!! This is serious!! 14 FLAMINGOS!!

I’m still trying to decide in my mind if this is actually dangerous. I cannot get over the complete uselessness of the analogy. Is this asteroid like a long spear of a flamingo tower? Maybe if I compacted 14 flamingoes into a ball? If someone told me to watch out for the 14-flamingo sized _________ that is coming this way, after a lot of thought I would say, ‘’Oh. A semi? Is that bad?”

Big thanks to @Velodromed for sharing this nugget. AF has it all! This thread is worth at least 2 flamingo stones. I can’t wait to share this with others and subsequently replace anything with yards: “Man, did you see the game last night? Mahomes threw 300 flamingos, and kelce had 50 FAC’s! (Flamingos after Catch).”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back