Outcast On hand parts for outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Outcast I bought for my sons xmas present is the first 1/8 car in the stable (I have 20 odd other 1/10s in the garage). I went through the same though process for spares as we are taking the Outcast to the family farm after xmas and wanted to have a few spares.
So far I have....
spare wheel nuts, a screw/bolt/nut kit from Jenny's, suspension arms, bearing kit, servo and upgraded servo mount and a Dumborc X6 transmitter.

Based on my experience with my Savage XS, will also get a spare diff as the front diffs tend to cop a fair bit of punishment. Will also get a new bottle of thread lock.
When removing any screw from anything metal use heat first, Arrma goes a bit cray cray with the red threadlock.

When removing any screw from anything metal use heat first, Arrma goes a bit cray cray with the red threadlock.
IMG_20190619_142401.jpg

IMG_20190619_142428.jpg

This was the amount of threadlock left on the stock pinion & motor shaft. Freakin looks like a stick of Big Red gum!?

Pos wing mount from Badtouch breakers or pos Germany will last year's. Boil the stock plastic a arm's as it helps to give them more flex. Rpm long trx shock eye's are a really good replacement for when the stock eyes break ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back