on Road car's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazekxt46

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 3s
looking for a on road car. really want 1/7th or 1/8th but price is a little high for me. so what's a good 1/10th on road rtr or kit? thanks.

What style do you like? There is that Losi 69 Camaro AWD V100 the that I thought was cool. Then similarly there is the new Corvette from Traxxas that I think is basically the same 1/10'ish scale (just looked and it has a 288 mm wheel base). Cant help you on the auto cross type foreign cars as I don't care for them.

Last edited:
Trx 4-Tec? IDK. What kind of budget do you have?? How do you want to drive it?
Some of the 1/10 scale rigs cost $$ more than you think when you add it all up with mandatory upgrades.
Probably out of your budget, but getting a $400. Lim roller and body of choice (Dropping the Lim body) and getting OE electrics from Jenny'sRC and you have something there that doesn't require much else.
You probably have a Radio set there and lipos already. But its your wallet. Traxxass might have someting cheap out the box. But generally you are stuck using their Costly upgrades. And they are usually just bling.
Have you looked at the Associated SR10 2wd RTR? At the cheaper end. Not a fan of AE anymore myelf. But that may work for you?
Do you want 4x4 or 2x4?

thank's need's to be 4x4 i have motor and esc and lipo's and radio looking to just do speed run's ect was looking at the kyosho fazer kit idk or 4tec 2.0 idk

I don't know where you live but Kyosho may be a bear to get parts support. Especially these days. Kyosho is good stuff nontheless. But support is more important no matter the brand. Whatever brand you think you are leaning to, make sure to shop around for most of the related parts for the rig you are interested in. It will tell the story and if it is practical.

thank's need's to be 4x4 i have motor and esc and lipo's and radio looking to just do speed run's ect was looking at the kyosho fazer kit idk or 4tec 2.0 idk
At that point you should look into a roller since you have all the electronics maybe try ebay or offer Up probably spend like 200 for a nice used name brand roller just a option idk if you want new but traxxas slash used on those sites im sure you can find for that price

There are many 10 scale kits witch are really cheap, yet good. I've got 2 fully 'carbon' 3Racing Sakura D4's myself. HPI RS4, MST and even tamiya has awesome kits, all even cheaper than the kyosho at similar or better quali.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back