Outcast Once you go 6S...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fahd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So today I got to use 6S for the first time. When I bought the Outcast, my LHS owner talked me into going 4S. My brother bought a Kraton yesterday and wanted 4S, but I wanted to bump up to 6. I sold him my packs cheap (with 4 runs in them) and bought myself the big juice. Today I used it for the first time and had my wife out taking some pictures and videos with her phone. I thought it was cool enough to put a quick, dirty video together.

Excuse the crap quality. First time using this editing software and I didn't bother to fancy it up, haha.

4S...never again!!

full

full

full

That's freestyle Bashing at it's best, use what you got in front of you. I'll pull over to hit a random dirt or roadside rock pile. It's all good on 6s. Your Outcast was Killin it!!!

Nice! Good terrain it looks like for general bashing and big air.
I was debating whether to do the same...but I know it's not really a debate, so much as its a matter of time.
Love the truck on 4S, but I am left wanting...
Need to shim my diffs before I make the jump - but once that is done 6S will be in the works!

I destroyed the rear diff gear today in my Senton. I haven't even ran it a full hour since I bought the thing.

LOVE IT!!! 6s addiction has begun....Lol. Sweet berm, way to send her.
So today I got to use 6S for the first time. When I bought the Outcast, my LHS owner talked me into going 4S. My brother bought a Kraton yesterday and wanted 4S, but I wanted to bump up to 6. I sold him my packs cheap (with 4 runs in them) and bought myself the big juice. Today I used it for the first time and had my wife out taking some pictures and videos with her phone. I thought it was cool enough to put a quick, dirty video together.

Excuse the crap quality. First time using this editing software and I didn't bother to fancy it up, haha.

4S...never again!!

full

full

full

Never did 4s but I am still well was on stock settings g but on 6s

Ran my Outcast for the first time today and on 6s. Its an animal to say the least. Ran it with the optional pinion. Anything over half throttle and it wheelies for days. Cant wait to do my beach runs with it!

Ran my Outcast for the first time today and on 6s. Its an animal to say the least. Ran it with the optional pinion. Anything over half throttle and it wheelies for days. Cant wait to do my beach runs with it!
Beach runs are crazy blow the foam out of one of the tires. Just need to figure out a way to keep the sand out better. I also had paddle tires on

Attachments

• 20170408_115317.jpg
    20170408_115317.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 40
Yeah, same here with the sand. Also forgot to mention that i ran it through a volleyball court also.

What Are you guys doing to break the drive train on these? We cracked the pinion but we all know those Are crappy. We run on 6s and me and my son do back flip after backflip and Still haven't destroyed the drive train. I got an extra set Of diff gears as I expected we would have shredded the rear diff by now.

What Are you guys doing to break the drive train on these? We cracked the pinion but we all know those Are crappy. We run on 6s and me and my son do back flip after backflip and Still haven't destroyed the drive train. I got an extra set Of diff gears as I expected we would have shredded the rear diff by now.
This action shot (front flip from half backflip) shows how I destroyed my front end. (Terrible diagonal landing on the front left tire.) Only drivetrain part bothered by this was a bent drive shaft on that side.
full

Is anyone running on 5S (with a different ESC)? I'm thinking that would be a good compromise.

EDIT: Re-read your post, realized I was entirely too tired to intelligently respond. haha

On another note; went out on 6S today. Popped a ball cup off the tie rod turnbuckle and ripped the front bumper off.

Running 4S - No breakage whatsoever.
Running 6S - Breakage 100% of the time so far.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back