One minute of pure sending awesomeness - video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. (y)
Slomo, reveals your trigger control rotation well.:cool:
That should be a training video for newbs.:LOL:

Nice. (y)
Slomo, reveals your trigger control rotation well.:cool:
That should be a training video for newbs.:LOL:
Now if I could just front flip......

Great video brother! I would have went with a different sound track 🤣 but hey to each their own. And come on front flips are cake! Just let off right at the top of the jump and tap break, rig should do all the work for you, may have to tap the gas to help flatten it out at the end of the flip is all. Can see and hear in this video even with the Bigrock it's easier than most think, well maybe for me anyways🤷

Great video brother! I would have went with a different sound track 🤣 but hey to each their own. And come on front flips are cake! Just let off right at the top of the jump and tap break, rig should do all the work for you, may have to tap the gas to help flatten it out at the end of the flip is all. Can see and hear in this video even with the Bigrock it's easier than most think, well maybe for me anyways🤷
The full vid has no soundtrack and the reason I don't do front flips is because I enjoy the straightness of my shock towers too much to see them get pretzeled😆

The full vid has no soundtrack and the reason I don't do front flips is because I enjoy the straightness of my shock towers too much to see them get pretzeled😆
Hey mine are still straight as could be🤷 even with a nasty top landing from about 30ft up with the Noto just snapped a m2c standoff, esc plate and bottom of max6 and a rod end🤣 but my m2c towers are still perfect😂 practice practice practice brother you'll be surprised like I said how easy they are once you get the concept and rotation control down. I'd say now I front flip just as much as I backflip when bashing. Also unless your going for a double front flip like you see in the video above a single front flip is nice and slow so easy to control or correct.

I'm super inconsistent at backflips, but pretty decent with front flips. Most ramps accommodate front flips better than backflips from my experience. I've only done backs off of nice curved carpeted ramps. Plus I have a roll cage on my kraton so it doesn't waffle my towers.

You are all much more brave than me when it comes to bashing. I love throwing roosts and doing smooth jumps and stuff but beyond that I'll just envy the awesomeness you guys share! ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back