Kraton One more thread to see if anyone might know what's up (video this time of problem)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuigiMain

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Trying to warranty this anyway but just making sure I'm not missing something obvious.

This problem started in the middle of running it out of the blue

I think some of the new Spektrum servos are bad and cause this problem. I’m sure HH will take care of you, doesn’t look like you’re doing anything wrong.

I think some of the new Spektrum servos are bad and cause this problem. I’m sure HH will take care of you, doesn’t look like you’re doing anything wrong.

Sounds about right. When I plug in an old junker servo everything works fine. Warranty is just gonna replace junk with junk (unless they send a better model which I doubt lol) so I'll probably just buy a better servo still anyway.

Did you try plugging servo into other port on receiver??any other rcs to plug servo into??check wiring on servo GOOD.could plug into esc???

I agree. Just to be sure it's the servo, do you have another you can plug in to test?

Yea, everything works fine with another servo plugged in. (old plastic stripped one so definitely not good enough to use haha)
Did you try plugging servo into other port on receiver??any other rcs to plug servo into??check wiring on servo GOOD.could plug into esc???

Haven't tried pluggin it into other ports.

I thought the same thing and bought the 30kg thinking it would be better, but it was actually a lot slower. So I went back to the 25. But maybe the 35 will be better.
Oh that's a fair point, I'll take a look at the speeds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back