One of a kind

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jrobs.17

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s

Welcome! Definitely one of a kind.

Yes its mine and I absolutely love it!!!!!!
That's fantastic. :cool:
If you don't mind and get a chance it would be great to see some detailed/close pictures of the tyres/wheels and under the shell.

How about an honest review of how it handles. Sure a lot of members would be interested to know especially as some already have them on first reserve at LHS etc. (y)

don't care.. All i need to know.. Are there more where that came from?
Lol .No ..rest on back order
That's fantastic. :cool:
If you don't mind and get a chance it would be great to see some detailed/close pictures of the tyres/wheels and under the shell.

How about an honest review of how it handles. Sure a lot of members would be interested to know especially as some already have them on first reserve at LHS etc. (y)
gottw mention the rig is great I did change the rx/tx so I can run without avc and I needed more control of the tuning...but it's a beast. Very fast and steller to look at...the pinion will be limited to no more than a 30t mod1. And I use two 7600 75c with 150cburst lipos and it runs super hard!!! Great great platform!!!!!

Last edited:
Lol .No ..rest on back order
gottw mention the rig is great I did change the rx/tx so I can run without avc and I needed more control of the tuning...but it's a beast. Very fast and steller to look at...the pinion will be limited to no more than a 30t mod1. And I use two 7600 75c with 150cburst lipos and it runs super hard!!! Great great platform!!!!!
View attachment 41014View attachment 41015

Wow.. Supp with that connection?

IMG_20190616_214552.jpg

Looks great under the shell @Jrobs.17 , ...apart from the Deans connectors I'm sorry to say. Honestly I'd change those to something better like XT90 or better yet some large bullets.

Those Deans connectors can get awfully hot with high amp usage (4S & above) and they're not the best at all for high powered brushless vehicles imho.

Looks great under the shell @Jrobs.17 , ...apart from the Deans connectors I'm sorry to say. Honestly I'd change those to something better like XT90 or better yet some large bullets.

Those Deans connectors can get awfully hot with high amp usage (4S & above) and they're not the best at all for high powered brushless vehicles imho.
On changing them out just wanted to give the beast a quick run .after having it for three days and the wrong batteries showing up I just went what was in my workshop.
Welcome to the forum @Jrobs.17! Way to make an entrance. Truck looks wild. What did you use in place of the stock roll bar? Looks sweet
The stock bars are still present I just added a few cuts of styrene for pizzazz!! Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back