One Tactic radio/receiver left on Jennys Rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
As long as they keep parting out Axials, we won't have to worry about not having any TTX300s for a while.
Won't Horizon eventually phase in the Spektrum's for the Axial's too?

Won't Horizon eventually phase in the Spektrum's for the Axial's too?
Idk to be honest, Axial has been kind of stagnant here and haven't really released anything new other than the raw builders kit and the UMG10. Neither of which comes with a radio.

I personally like the Tactic TTX200 version more than the 300 (it’s what Axial ship on the cheaper cars). the trigger feel is much better in my opinion.

I have 5 TTX300’s, If someone have a 200 and want to trade - i’m in.

I personally like the Tactic TTX200 version more than the 300 (it’s what Axial ship on the cheaper cars). the trigger feel is much better in my opinion.

Doesn't the Voltage come with the TTX200?

Last one, and it was hiding in the Axial dept. $10 more than when they were selling with the Arrmas, but if anyone thinks they want one from a kitbreaker, this might be your last chance.
https://jennysrc.com/products/axial...-set-2-4ghz-yeti-transmitter-receiver-ax90055
Snagged it! Thanks for the heads up. Got one on the way for the Typhon and I'll go ahead and put this one in the Kraton.

I wish I had a 200 for you.

I've been keeping my eye on the Granite blx and Big Rock on Towers, HH, and Arrmas site and they are expected to drop early next month. When you look at the stats it shows the Tactic radio included.

Could this change, absolutely, but I've been under the impression these models would come with the Tactic. Good for everyone that prefers the Tactic and good for the chop shops.

Or bitcoin!
Those aren't worth peepee anymore. At one point in time I had over $30,000 in FLDC, by the time I was able to sign up for the exchange and convert it to Bitcoin I came out with like $7,000. Right now I am making ~$20 a month...................

Those aren't worth peepee anymore. At one point in time I had over $30,000 in FLDC, by the time I was able to sign up for the exchange and convert it to Bitcoin I came out with like $7,000. Right now I am making ~$20 a month...................
I just hope that's not your RC budget!! ?

I’m hoarding the 6 I have like they are rare coins, lol. Someday I will sell them and be rich! ?
I'll trade you two broken suspension arms, a stripped servo, a snapped in half T-Bone bumper, a stripped HR adjustable motor mount and 5 pairs of broken wing mounts for one of those Tactics:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back