One Year Anniversary Snow Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
It's been one full year with Arrma and it all started with the beast of a Notorious 6s. Seemed only fitting to make this video, since it was a snow bash that started it all. Hope you enjoy, Comments and criticisms always welcome.

It's been one full year with Arrma and it all started with the beast of a Notorious 6s. Seemed only fitting to make this video, since it was a snow bash that started it all. Hope you enjoy, Comments and criticisms always welcome.

i remember your first snow bash!! lol good times!

I think that music track comes inspired by Zeppelin 2?

1575772417031.png

J, It's almost a year Ive got back into RC and discovered Arrma last January searching the web. That took me to this forum where I seen your snow bash. I said, where in the hell is this guy from, Siberia, lol. The conditions were like a frozen tundra and got a kick seeing it, Southern boy here, no snow. Anyway your new vid reminds me of good times, so Thanks for that! ???

Loved it! Thanks for the thanks, Brother ???

i remember your first snow bash!! lol good times!
Awesome video great taste in music I like your editing,and bashing!!
I think that music track comes inspired by Zeppelin 2?
Awesome!!! I’m sooooooo doing this tomorrow!
I loved the Donuts and Rockfords ?
J, It's almost a year Ive got back into RC and discovered Arrma last January searching the web. That took me to this forum where I seen your snow bash. I said, where in the hell is this guy from, Siberia, lol. The conditions were like a frozen tundra and got a kick seeing it, Southern boy here, no snow. Anyway your new vid reminds me of good times, so Thanks for that! ???
Loved it! Thanks for the thanks, Brother ???
Swent video. Gotta love the snow !
Thanks guys! One year with Arrma, but more importantly, one year with the Arrma Forum family. It's because of the forum that I even decided to produce one video. Here's hoping this carries on for many years to come. Cheers! ?

Nice to see you out having fun man.. she sounded a little clicky brother.. another diff giving you trouble?
Fixed it half way in and finished the session. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back