Online Deals and item stock status updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I GOT 1!!!!!
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 8.48.49 PM.png

I just saved $15 on $100 order and got free shipping. The codes I posted expire tonight and might make for a better deal than the valuepack one depending on how much you spend. I think the free shipping ends tonight too.

Damn! We need a shop with these kind of coupons in Europe!
You can get a lot of discount if you buy a new car!
Very nice shop so i hear.
Very good to post these couponcodes over here. Lets keep them coming lol

Hi Again

Does anyone have the May - Jun. 2016 Valu-Pak $10 off $50 order coupon code.

Hi

Well it seems the above code for $15 off $50 order of in-stock items is still working and my be good for a couple more months.

Hi

Well it seems the above code for $15 off $50 order of in-stock items is still working and my be good for a couple more months.

Thanks a lot for posting that, I've been tearing it up on winch products the past couple of weeks.Its still working, I ordered some more goodies about a hour ago.

This is a great code, i used it 5 times in a day. Thank you Ajdragon for helping me afford this hobby, fantastic find.

If you're looking to upgrade the electronics in your RC's, then you might want to check out Castle Creations election sale going on now until Nov 8, 2016. Use the below coupons:

ELECT20 - Save $20 on orders $100
ELECT50 - Save $50 on orders $200
ELECT85 - Save $85 on orders $300
ELECT175 - Save $175 on orders $600

If you're looking to upgrade the electronics in your RC's, then you might want to check out Castle Creations election sale going on now until Nov 8, 2016. Use the below coupons:

ELECT20 - Save $20 on orders $100
ELECT50 - Save $50 on orders $200
ELECT85 - Save $85 on orders $300
ELECT175 - Save $175 on orders $600
You got me worried there. I just had a 2028 and mamba xl x delivered today to convert my hpi baja 5b ss to electric. It worked out to be roughly the same price with the $60 off of $379 at tower hobbies though. Still might have to look into getting a back-up motor and esc for either my Senton or Slash with those deals though.

Does anyone know if Tower does anything crazy for Black Friday and or Cyber Monday? I've been putting an Outcast into my cart and taking it out for days now but I don't want to buy and then regret it because the holiday weekend has crazy coupons or somthing.

I searched for leaked ads but there's nothing out there that I can find.

Last year they had Sentons for 219!!! I had to buy a 65" TV, so no extra cash. I'm watching this year for sure!

I'm disappointed by what I'm seeing. Basically just the nero marked off but still expensive. I was hoping they would price drop the senton or typhon at least. Outcast is competely sold out till January looks like.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back