Online Deals and item stock status updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again

Well it seems the 01A56 code for $15 off $50 order of in-stock items is still working and my be good for a little while longer, so you may want to take advantage of it while it is still working.

Hi

Well the 01A56 code for $15 off $50 is no longer working for RC related stuff, so here is the $10 off $50 code 016A2 good untill Aprill 30 2017.

Hi

Well the 01A56 code for $15 off $50 is no longer working for RC related stuff, so here is the $10 off $50 code 016A2 good untill Aprill 30 2017.

Thanks @ajdragon for the $10 code. I tried to use that $15 code on my last order, and I guess because I had the Tower Saver renewal on the order it wouldn't go through. Something because it wasn't "merchandise".

Another Heads-Up for those looking for the Outcast...Tower has it in stock and the Orange will be in stock late June.

In case anyone is like me and patiently waiting to order some Backflips tires, they are back in stock at Tower Hobbies. Just got mine delivered this week and cant wait to try them out!

Scott, who owns www.fastlaphobby.com has killer deals on batteries with free shipping on orders of $50 or more. I just picked up 2 gensacearespammers 2s 50c 100c burst 5000mah hard case batteries for $56 shipped. Just thought I'd throw this out there.

I received a few email notifications tonight for parts that were due to be back in stock mid-April. If you are waiting for anything, you might want to cruise on by and take a look. Things are starting to trickle in from ARRMA.
I am looking for some parts for my sons Arrma Typhon. We are starting from a plan stock chassis so he can learn how to be able to work on or anything that he might break also to help teach him responsibility and accountability this summer. If you have any parts or anything that would be awesome I'm disabled so money is very tight. Thanks

I am looking for some parts for my sons Arrma Typhon. We are starting from a plan stock chassis so he can learn how to be able to work on or anything that he might break also to help teach him responsibility and accountability this summer. If you have any parts or anything that would be awesome I'm disabled so money is very tight. Thanks

The best bet is to watch the classified ads here and keep a lookout on eBay. You can find some great deals on parts for projects like yours by doing that.

Not nessicarly RC related but... the Amazon Prime Day Deals are among us and you can find many great deals starting now, right here.

Here's a couple good deals that's jumped out to me:

If you find anything good please share!

Thanks for reminding me! Just ordered the Kindle Fire HD 8 kids edition variety pack for $150. Not bad for two current generation kindles.

BFB3B4DC-A954-4E70-BC95-15E34FD3FB2D.png
just got an email that ProLine is having a 15% off sale this weekend. Just letting y’all know. And free shipping

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back