Only 2 remote for left handed??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

My son at age 6 is left handled. He have been driving RC since he could, probably from 2 years old.

I sometimes think I should buy a Noble Flysky and change all the transmitters, but do I need to? I have around 15 cars from Arrma, Traxxas , HPI, WlToys and UDI, and 3 boats. He have never complained, but I would like to do what is best for him. But it would be expensive to change all the transmitters, and some, as the WLtoys are in a different country, so its practical as it is now. And the boats have TX/RX that makes sound if the boat is starting to get out of range and the Lipo is drained. It let me drive safetly back to shore.

So for you left handed, is it ok for him as it is now? Meaning as long as it seems he have full control now, then it's not a problem for him? (I let him try all my RC).

I'm left handed but I'm so used to doing everything with my right that I don't think I could use a left handed controller. :)
Left handed as well. When I started in rc, only had stick controller. Didn't have much options later on, kinda had to learn to use the right handed wheel.

Left handed as well. When I started in rc, only had stick controller. Didn't have much options later on, kinda had to learn to use the right handed wheel.
I only have one hand that works my right hand my left arm is paralyzed i hold the controller in right hand and have to steer with right thumb there are a few left hand controllers out there but most are out of production i have a fly sky nb 4 but have nothing but trouble with the Chinese crap so im trashing it and getting a Hpi tf 50 till I can afford a futaba 10px i nknow they are quality controllers the radio link is just to garish for my liking

Back