Only front tires spin no reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might have stripped your center diff.
or your rear diff.
When you hit the throttle does the dog bone going to the rear diff spin?

Last edited:
I'll be home shortly and I'll check it out again would that be a reason why I lost reverse
no, but my Noto does the same no reverse thing. I just have to hit the reverse multiple times and it will work. What electronics do you have in it?

You might have stripped your center diff.
or your rear diff.
When you hit the throttle does the dog bone going to the rear diff spin?
Nothing is broke or missing.
Seems like my of a program thing
Seems like my of a program thing

This post is confusing. Do you mean you can't go backwards? Or do you mean only the front wheels spin, but not the rear wheels?
Reverse was not working. Also while driving forward only the front tires were pulling/driving. Like a loss of power to rear axle. Messed with controller and programmer last night, Seem to get Reverse working. I am disassembling the rear diff today to see if it's damaged or needs shimmed.. I was also told to change the rear diff fluid to a thicker fluid.

You can change fluids all day long but that isn't your problem. Check your center diff, rear input gear (loose cup?) and last but not least the rear diff.
Is the rear shaft spinning? If yes, it's not your center diff. If no it is your center.
While looking at this you, can change diff fluids but sounds like a broken pin or a loose cup.

Ending up being a bad rear differential, swap out with front just to check. Problem follow the differential.contacting arma Monday for replacement

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back