Senton Only getting 9 min out of my lipo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbusta50

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 6s
New to electric, Only getting an average of 9 minutes out of my 2s 5200 lipo. I have a Senton brushed stock. Also there is an adapter from the deans lipo connector to the ic3 on the ECS. anything I can do to extend my run time or is that the average?

Get rid of the adapter. Change both sides to EC3/IC3. Deans are known to be problematic.

Have you checked your lipo cell voltage after it it cuts out? It might help to narrow it down if it's a battery issue or something else, like shut off due to overheating.

Im assuming you have the mega brushed model. There is a little switch on your esc, make sure its moved over to Li-po position I think its set on Ni-mh out of the box.

Have you checked your lipo cell voltage after it it cuts out? It might help to narrow it down if it's a battery issue or something else, like shut off due to overheating.
How do you check individual cell voltages. I have a multimeter but I check total voltage. Wasn’t hot or anything.
Im assuming you have the mega brushed model. There is a little switch on your esc, make sure its moved over to Li-po position I think its set on Ni-mh out of the box.
I made sure I switched the jumper.
I run XT90s on everything 6s and under.
Thanks.

Is there a better option than ec3/ic3
Yes there are but you won’t see a difference. EC5 and XT90 are pretty standard and decent connectors. EC3 and XT60 are fine too for a small RC

I have a voltage tester that connects to the balance plug for quick checks. Also able to check once you connect to a balance charger.

20200826_160210.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back