Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Senton Only senton 6s users will understand.

Peeeenuuutt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
image.jpg
Holy crap this thing is annoying to clean LoL. 20 mins in.

Peeeenuuutt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Lol. I should invest in some chassis cover, I just finished. Smh! Still worth that run.

olds97_lss

Bash Break Repeat!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast
Wait you mean.. you guys clean these ?!?!

*looks over at his cars..*

Nope not gonna do it.
Ha!

I hit mine with a shower head. Usually remove the head from the hose, then with warm water I cover it with my thumb to make a pressure stream, then blow the snow/chunks out. Then my wife starts yelling something or other and I go back in my office and hit all the important spots with canned air and WD-40.

In the summer, I hit it with a garden hose outside, shake it real good, then do the canned air/wd-40 thing. But only if I run it in mud. I don't mind it being a little dirty, but I won't leave mud caked on it.

olds97_lss

Bash Break Repeat!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast
I still cringe every time I see the scaler guys drive through mud puddles and into water.
I really felt that way when I ran only nitro. Now after having waterproof brushless... I'm not afraid of water... so I have to be careful of that when I do fire up a nitro to not blast it through/over a 4" puddle.

Notorious J

CRASH TEST JOHNNY - WANT IT BROKE, I'LL BREAK IT
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious
If you put dees 🥜 in panty hose, I'm not one to judge. But a warning ahead of time would be appreciated if there's a photo included. 😨
No nuts were inserted or harmed during this event. Makes the Notorious look sexy as sh!t though!

crimsonfancy

A guy that doesn't know when to give up.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Talion, Typhon, Notorious, BigRock 4x4

crimsonfancy

A guy that doesn't know when to give up.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Talion, Typhon, Notorious, BigRock 4x4
Taking sides now, are we. Well I don't think @Mr.Duke's smooth, shiny part(s) are as sexy as my girl in sheer, black stockings. I'm breaking out the fishnets next time. Booyah!
No, I'm not taking sides. I just know that I can only control myself at under 4 beers neer pantyhose.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.