Senton Only senton 6s users will understand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I will pick up this one :ROFLMAO:
RC_Car_Classic_Thong_300x300.jpg

Wow that’s some cleaning. I can leave my rc’s dirty, but I can’t leave them muddy. If that makes sense. Honestly my tactic is get all the snow away from the bearings and below the electrics and then I call it a day.

Ha!

I hit mine with a shower head. Usually remove the head from the hose, then with warm water I cover it with my thumb to make a pressure stream, then blow the snow/chunks out. Then my wife starts yelling something or other and I go back in my office and hit all the important spots with canned air and WD-40.

In the summer, I hit it with a garden hose outside, shake it real good, then do the canned air/wd-40 thing. But only if I run it in mud. I don't mind it being a little dirty, but I won't leave mud caked on it.

Hose and leaf blower for me. In the winter I just let the snow and ice melt and the dry it out.

Just wait.. I hear they are coming out with the new mankini... Calling it the ARRMAnkini..... Oh yeah.. Arrma is uppin the game on this one.

So the buggy body does help it stay a lot cleaner then? I know that we talked about it in the other thread but you never came back and said how it worked.
I haven't run it in the mud with the new body, so I can't compare that yet. But the amount of dust and grass is far less, as in, almost none compared to the SCT body. Ran my Tekno SCT yesterday and it looked like a birds nest full of grass when I took the lid off..

I haven't run it in the mud with the new body, so I can't compare that yet. But the amount of dust and grass is far less, as in, almost none compared to the SCT body. Ran my Tekno SCT yesterday and it looked like a birds nest full of grass when I took the lid off..
That's what I figured it would be like. I have my Senton 100% disassembled right now, has been for about 4-6 months now. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with it. I've though about doing the Desert Buggy conversion but I don't know. All I really know is I don't really want to go back to it being a full out short course truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back