Senton Only senton 6s users will understand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoNoHarm

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
image.jpg
Holy crap this thing is annoying to clean LoL. 20 mins in.

All 6s owners are in pretty much the same. You gotta get ya some a dees!

Attachments

• 20181214_003301.jpg
    20181214_003301.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 104
Lol. I should invest in some chassis cover, I just finished. Smh! Still worth that run.

Wait you mean.. you guys clean these ?!?!

*looks over at his cars..*

Nope not gonna do it.
Ha!

I hit mine with a shower head. Usually remove the head from the hose, then with warm water I cover it with my thumb to make a pressure stream, then blow the snow/chunks out. Then my wife starts yelling something or other and I go back in my office and hit all the important spots with canned air and WD-40.

In the summer, I hit it with a garden hose outside, shake it real good, then do the canned air/wd-40 thing. But only if I run it in mud. I don't mind it being a little dirty, but I won't leave mud caked on it.

I still cringe every time I see the scaler guys drive through mud puddles and into water.
I really felt that way when I ran only nitro. Now after having waterproof brushless... I'm not afraid of water... so I have to be careful of that when I do fire up a nitro to not blast it through/over a 4" puddle.

If you put dees ? in panty hose, I'm not one to judge. But a warning ahead of time would be appreciated if there's a photo included. ?
No nuts were inserted or harmed during this event. Makes the Notorious look sexy as sh!t though!

Now that's what I call sexy!!
Taking sides now, are we. Well I don't think @Mr.Duke's smooth, shiny part(s) are as sexy as my girl in sheer, black stockings. I'm breaking out the fishnets next time. Booyah!

Taking sides now, are we. Well I don't think @Mr.Duke's smooth, shiny part(s) are as sexy as my girl in sheer, black stockings. I'm breaking out the fishnets next time. Booyah!
No, I'm not taking sides. I just know that I can only control myself at under 4 beers neer pantyhose.

Well that certainly looks like it works better than the thong I've been using on mine.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:But I think you would win in the "Who's the sexiest Rc" category.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back