Canada Ontario basher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How was it? I'm planning to try and make it there tonight.
I found that Meadowvale would be better for bashing and jumping, just ask @Lorenzo_arrma_army. The second one near the dog park, is a racetrack, and better suited for 1:10 or smaller. If you like to crawl, they have a nice set up for that too. I'd say Meadowvale would be a better meet up spot, and we can find out who breaks first jumping off the end?

I found that Meadowvale would be better for bashing and jumping, just ask @Lorenzo_arrma_army. The second one near the dog park, is a racetrack, and better suited for 1:10 or smaller. If you like to crawl, they have a nice set up for that too. I'd say Meadowvale would be a better meet up spot, and we can find out who breaks first jumping off the end?
Lol definitely better for bashing and jumping. I’m actually heading there right now. I’m bringing Bash’n Barry so I should see some epic crashes today ?
AE8ABEBD-3816-4477-8AAB-2A589B316419.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a video from my new DJI Osmo Pocket gimbal handheld camera. This is at Meadowvale Park In Mississauga.

It's @Lorenzo_arrma_army doing the driving. And I must say that I am a beginner and Lorenzo can make em fly!!!

Nice footage on the new camera. That little thing rocks! I may have to go pick one up after seeing it. Thanks for the kind words and it was great meeting you today @raver1234. It was too bad that the grass and weeds were extremely long and throwing the cars off which deterred them from getting better speed before the jumps. I think I’m going to throw a lawn mower and weed wacker in the trunk next time since the city doesn’t do it ?.

Last edited:
Nice footage on the new camera. That little thing rocks! I may have to go pick one up after seeing it. Thanks for the kind words and it was great meeting you today @raver1234. It was too bad that the grass and weeds were extremely long and throwing the cars off which deterred them from getting better speed before the jumps. I think I’m going to throw a lawn mower and weed wacker in the trunk next time since the city doesn’t do it ?.
Looks like you guys made it in before the rain. Supposed to be nice over the weekend. Let me know if you or anyone else from this group is heading out. Sunday would be better, just to give it a chance to dry out. Happy long weekend gents!

Looks like you guys made it in before the rain. Supposed to be nice over the weekend. Let me know if you or anyone else from this group is heading out. Sunday would be better, just to give it a chance to dry out. Happy long weekend gents!
Yup just missed the bad weather. There’s a possibility I may go back Sunday morning but will let you know once decided @Notorious J

As this was titled ONTARIO.. anyone from Ottawa in here?
Hey @Caffeine. Mostly from Toronto and the surrounding area. I know that there's a few guys on the forum from your area, just can't recall who. @MrTitanium is from Montreal and might be within shouting distance, depending on where you are. Start a thread calling out local Ottawa guys and see what happens.

Good times with @Lorenzo_arrma_army, Domenic and @raver1234 at this morning's meet up. Fun watching "launch it Lorenzo" take to the skies with his Kraton and Outcast. Can't wait to see the video @raver1234. New parts in hand so hopefully fixed up for another bash tomorrow.

Good times with @Lorenzo_arrma_army, Domenic and @raver1234 at this morning's meet up. Fun watching "launch it Lorenzo" take to the skies with his Kraton and Outcast. Can't wait to see the video @raver1234. New parts in hand so hopefully fixed up for another bash tomorrow.
Was definitely a fun day out. It’s always a pleasure to meet great people like @Notorious J @raver1234 who enjoy doing the same hobby. @Notorious J I’m glad you found those new parts you need to slap that trooper of a Notorious together and get’er out to fight another day! Did I mention @Notorious J is a great dude? Well he definitely is ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back