Canada Ontario basher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So had a lot of fun today with @Lorenzo_arrma_army and @Notorious J at Meadowvale park. The jumps were amazing and the breakage was light. Got the new drive shaft for my Kraton so I’ll be starting the M2C chassis build on Tuesday. Here is the video that was captured on my Osmo Pocket

Last edited:
So had a lot of fun today with @Lorenzo_arrma_army and @Notorious J at Meadowvale park. The jumps were amazing and the breakage was light. Got the new drive shaft for my Kraton so I’ll be starting the M2C chassis build on Tuesday. Here is the video that was captured on my Osmo Pocket.
Where is the video?!?

So had a lot of fun today with @Lorenzo_arrma_army and @Notorious J at Meadowvale park. The jumps were amazing and the breakage was light. Got the new drive shaft for my Kraton so I’ll be starting the M2C chassis build on Tuesday. Here is the video that was captured on my Osmo Pocket

Nice footage @raver1234 . Was a great time today! Great footage, great people, great weather, great jumps, and some great crashes! ?
Wish I was there looks like it was a good time hopefully I can make it next time
Always miss when my partner in crime is not by my side! ?

Last edited:
Was definitely a fun day out. It’s always a pleasure to meet great people like @Notorious J @raver1234 who enjoy doing the same hobby. @Notorious J I’m glad you found those new parts you need to slap that trooper of a Notorious together and get’er out to fight another day! Did I mention @Notorious J is a great dude? Well he definitely is ?
Was a blast on my end too. First time bashing in a group, and feels like I've been missing out on a lot. @raver1234 hanging under the ramp to get some good foorage, pricelss. Hopefully next time Lorenzo won't have to landscape first, but talk about a dedicated basher. Brought his own weed wacker to clean the runway. Great fun gents. Let's not wait too long before doing it again.

Was a blast on my end too. First time bashing in a group, and feels like I've been missing out on a lot. @raver1234 hanging under the ramp to get some good foorage, pricelss. Hopefully next time Lorenzo won't have to landscape first, but talk about a dedicated basher. Brought his own weed wacker to clean the runway. Great fun gents. Let's not wait too long before doing it again.
Anything to make it a better experience for us. Weed wacker, lawnmower, snow shovel.... ?

Where is the video?!?
So here's my video from Sunday's meet up. @Lorenzo_arrma_army & @raver1234, sorry if most of my footage was of my Noto, but with a camera strapped to my head, where would one expect I would be looking?. Hope we can find different places to do this so Lorenzo gets the long, flat runway he needs to really air out his Kraton. Hopefully not to far from a hobby store, right Randall?. Little longish, but hope you enjoy.

So here's my video from Sunday's meet up. @Lorenzo_arrma_army & @raver1234, sorry if most of my footage was of my Noto, but with a camera strapped to my head, where would one expect I would be looking?. Hope we can find different places to do this so Lorenzo gets the long, flat runway he needs to really air out his Kraton. Hopefully not to far from a hobby store, right Randall?. Little longish, but hope you enjoy.
Very enjoyable @Notorious J . Great video and fun times ?. You think Pearson airport would lend us their runway for a few hours lol?

Very enjoyable @Notorious J . Great video and fun times ?. You think Pearson airport would lend us their runway for a few hours lol?
Might be easier if we ask to use the one at Buttonville, but you might end going right over the 404 and losing the Kraton?

Anyone planning on getting out tomorrow? Sunday's out for a "special" birthday celebration, then I'm off to Costa Rica for a week on Monday. need to get my fix before I leave. Call out to @Uncle_buck @Lorenzo_arrma_army @fullspectrum @raver1234 @GabeRealD @SEC560 & @NerveBag. I know @WTF MIKE is away climbing the Statue of Liberty or something, but if any of the rest of the crew want to have a run out at Meadowvale, let's set a time.

Thanks for the call out Notorious J! ?? Weekends are pretty busy for me unfortunately. I may sneak out for the odd one here and there but my job and family life are busy as all hell. I'm actually getting forced into work tomorrow after doing 51 hours in the heat this week already ?.
I'm with you guys in spirit.. and subbed your Youtube channels. Hopefully I can get out at least a few times.

Well I started to replace the bent drive shaft and found more damage. Had a really bad landing. So I guess I won’t be making it today. Need to get parts.

Attachments

• 54E6305F-17B5-42E1-9837-E5F5A50536BC.jpeg
    54E6305F-17B5-42E1-9837-E5F5A50536BC.jpeg
    320.7 KB · Views: 49
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back