Canada Ontario basher's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up gents? Been the craziest three weeks of my life, but finally seems like everything is in check. Starting a new job on Monday, so that leaves the next four days to get out and have a decent run. Tons of sh!t to do around the house, but if anyone wants to organize an outing, let's get it done!

Last edited:
few months late to the thread but where is this track?!
I'm in Waterloo, anyone nearby?
Hey Larry. On Meadowvale road there are actually two spots to run. Meadowdale is between the 407 and 401 off Mississauga rd. When driving in, the first park has a small bmx track off to the right of the parking lot. This spot is nice for medium to large jumps. The second park, further along on Meadowvale, has a track that might suit your 10th scale Granite, plus a pretty amazing crawler course. Both parks are on the right side of the road when entering from Mississauga road.

Gorilla tape didn't work!!
It's worked very well for me but I use a heat gun when I apply it. Heat up each strip and press down firmly. Makes for better contact patch and gets in to corners and crevices better.

Great bashing day with @larrytokes @Lorenzo_arrma_army @Notorious J @WTF MIKE Crashlandingrc (Neil) and bashing Barry. Granites, Outcasts, Notorious', Typhons, Talions and a couple of over the top Teknos. Great bashing day boys. Hope to do it again soon.
20191027_134747 (2).jpg

No worries Johnny, Mike and I still have our special key from last year that we will be using sooner or later ?. Tire chains check?.
Special key eh. Look something like this??
0015740_GG124.1_450.jpeg.jpg

If you guys want, we can rent out an indoor soccer centre and bring some ramps and maybe race cones. Brampton Soccer Centre is $40 per hour for a 1/3 of the field. Let me ask if they will allow.
They will never let us run on artificial turf. I get lectured when I get close to the outdoor ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back