Vendetta Operation WARP DRIVE - my 6s vendetta speedrunner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
alright, remember me?
yeaaaah.. from.. a dual motor mini t, to a 240mph limitless project,
to what might as well be the WATERGATE of this forum, regarding my typhon, to this. My vendetta build.
the plan? Go very fast in a line, somewhat easily.
for that I havee found you need 2 things, power and luck. (Right? Totally how it works… totally)
so here’s what I will be running in this.. mini monster.
castle 1515 2200kv motor
mamba monster x 6s esc
white 85mm hoons to replace the elevens
2x CNHL 5200mah 3S lipos (starting with zeee 3s packs however)
@vwturbowolf style spool
Amazon all aluminum motor mount
but other then that, I’m going to try to leave the car as stock as possible, but I have a few other things in mind That I would like.
first, I do not want this car needing half of Kansas to max out, one goal is 100mph in 1000 feet.
also it has to still be somewhat capable of doing other things, (like burnouts)
and the car is on a budget, of $1500.
ill let you know hot it all goes, I would love to see 120mph out of it this weekend if I get all the parts, and I got 1050 feet of room.
and yes, ILL BE FILMING IT.
pics tommorow once it is somewhat done.

updates? Its been a while now
SORRY EVERYONE, been waiting on a hot racing slipper eliminator, since my own failed, was able to get the car to 78mph, and i did but the 1515 setup i had into it.
slipper eliminator should be here today, so we can use it with a 36t spur and like a 31t pinion.
that red motor mount sucked.
put it in and biggest pinion is a 19t. They put one of the screw mounts in the way!

ill let you know hot it all goes, I would love to see 120mph out of it this weekend if I get all the parts, and I got 1050 feet of room.

I recently ran 114 mph on 1000 ish feet and it was really pushing the limits. Make sure to turn up the braking percentage so you can stop in time.
I tried the same on 1250 feet and still had trouble. You really need 1500+ft

I recently ran 114 mph on 1000 ish feet and it was really pushing the limits. Make sure to turn up the braking percentage so you can stop in time.
I tried the same on 1250 feet and still had trouble. You really need 1500+ft
Thanks liberty, but I need help on something else, I got all the room I need now, 2.55 miles of pristine road, untouched and just repaved, but it has a lot of tilt to get water off the road, and all my rigs want to pull HARD one way on it, any tips?

alright, remember me?
yeaaaah.. from.. a dual motor mini t, to a 240mph limitless project,
to what might as well be the WATERGATE of this forum, regarding my typhon, to this. My vendetta build.
the plan? Go very fast in a line, somewhat easily.
for that I havee found you need 2 things, power and luck. (Right? Totally how it works… totally)
so here’s what I will be running in this.. mini monster.
castle 1515 2200kv motor
mamba monster x 6s esc
white 85mm hoons to replace the elevens
2x CNHL 5200mah 3S lipos (starting with zeee 3s packs however)
@vwturbowolf style spool
Amazon all aluminum motor mount
but other then that, I’m going to try to leave the car as stock as possible, but I have a few other things in mind That I would like.
first, I do not want this car needing half of Kansas to max out, one goal is 100mph in 1000 feet.
also it has to still be somewhat capable of doing other things, (like burnouts)
and the car is on a budget, of $1500.
pics tommorow once it is somewhat done.

May I ask which motor mount you are using? I will be starting a Vendetta build shortly. Getting to the bolts with larger pinions looked problematic on the stock mount. My work around was going to be install the motor, set the mesh, use needle nose pliers to snug the bolts, then remove the pinion, torque the bolts and replace the pinion. Hopefully not changing the mesh!

But if the mount you are using has better access……does it replace the entire existing mounting system?

Sorry for the “noob” question…….

Thanks liberty, but I need help on something else, I got all the room I need now, 2.55 miles of pristine road, untouched and just repaved, but it has a lot of tilt to get water off the road, and all my rigs want to pull HARD one way on it, any tips?
My road is the same. You will have to run the car a few times on the road and get the steering trim adjusted

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back